Home General Discussion

I need a victim.

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
I've got an urge to blow something up. I need a victim. Someone who hasn't been picked on in a while or a worthy BOTL that needs a good blast! PM me a name, screen name and addy!!! I will then pick my target.

Comments

• greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    LiquidChaos66:
    I've got an urge to blow something up. I need a victim. Someone who hasn't been picked on in a while or a worthy BOTL that needs a good blast! PM me a name, screen name and addy!!! I will then pick my target.
    Hmmmmmm...Do you wanna trade...I have been around the block once or twice....I am not a very worthy adversary, but I will do my best...Its a long shot, but let me know.
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Oh, this is gonna be good. You better bring it Chris, the Bear don't mess around.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
  • CigaryCigary Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 623
    There's always somebody who needs a blow em up job...when you pick one and he cleans up the mess pictures would be nice to see the devastation.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    greg2648:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Hmmmmmm...Do you wanna trade...I have been around the block once or twice....I am not a very worthy adversary, but I will do my best...Its a long shot, but let me know.

I guess I will poke the bear! Will this possibly get me on the good traders list as well?
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    LiquidChaos66:
    greg2648:
    LiquidChaos66:

I guess I will poke the bear! Will this possibly get me on the good traders list as well?
    Doubtful, due to the fact that you will not exist anymore, or for obliterating a fellow botl.lol
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    LiquidChaos66:
    greg2648:
    LiquidChaos66:

Practice the old ankle grab!!
    Alrighty Greg. If I'm in for a world of pain like everyone is saying then I'm gonna come at ya guns blazing. PM me your addy and ill open fire. You can return how you see fit. :)
    LiquidChaos66:
    Alrighty Greg. If I'm in for a world of pain like everyone is saying then I'm gonna come at ya guns blazing. PM me your addy and ill open fire. You can return how you see fit. :)
    Hahahaha.....Its all hype....I have never blown anyone up that didnt deserve it.....I would only suggest that we keep this trade somewhat civilized....Looking forward to it.......PM sent.
  • Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 278
    I need a good blasting (that's what she said). Will open fire too!
    greg2648:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Hahahaha.....Its all hype....I have never blown anyone up that didnt deserve it.....I would only suggest that we keep this trade somewhat civilized....Looking forward to it.......PM sent.

You're lucky you called for a civilized fire fight. I was planning on nailing you with 15 sticks. lol

Beware Jason I have your addy now.
    LiquidChaos66:
    greg2648:
    LiquidChaos66:

You're lucky you called for a civilized fire fight. I was planning on nailing you with 15 sticks. lol

Beware Jason I have your addy now.
    I have always considered myself to be a lucky Bear.....
  • Gino USMCGino USMC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 127
    PM sent for my reccomendations. But I dont have their addys. Does anybody have DanielReyes addy?
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    PM incoming Gino
  • KevinFittsKevinFitts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 225
    LiquidChaos66:
    Pm sent
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    greg2648:
    LiquidChaos66:
    greg....your a damn liar!
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    PMs received and responded
    My docket is full for now! Thanks for all the suggestions! :) I will do my best to fill as many as i can. :) lol wish me luck!