Home General Discussion

Rice crispy's challenge! would any one here do it?

thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
for those dont know ...still
rice crispy is a pipeline tech at my fuel farm. he is still new to cigars.
but he has smoked several brands and seems to like full body cigars
well on the other hand i been modifing his bbq' sauces for a while now,with some of my super hot powders i make from peppers, he likes the burn according to him.
well the other day i issued a challange to him, he eats 1 fresh super hot pepper, be it a triny scorp, bhut ghost, carolina reaper etc. my choice, he gets to select 3 Cuban cigars from my humi's.
he agreed!
well tomorrow he gets the challange presented to him, he has stated he can handle any pepper i can come up with no prob, well i am adding a option double or nothing challange, 2 peppers for 6 CC's
now i have eatin these bad boys and i am used to hot peppers but these peppers i grow are for powders or sausa making not meant to chow down naked, so i dont eat them staight up any more these will be with you for hours sitting on your chest giving you heart burn and the burps like crazy and if you get a BURF forget about it heat all over again, along with some nasty after tastes,
just curious if anyone else is crazy enough to do such a thing?
chris is nuts!!!!!

Comments