Home General Discussion

Man with a tiny head

MakeItNiceMakeItNice Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
OK, my first post here. Bit of an odd scenario that I would like to mention. I know a fellow who has a particularly small head. Most hats that he tries to wear are too large for his head and he has to often buy children's head-wear. We're talking about a head that is approximately the size of what you would expect on a penguin. Needless to say, this gentleman has a difficult time smoking cigars bigger than 4x40 because anything larger would make his head seem even more comical and he hates when people stare at him. Firstly, I would be curious to know if anyone else here knows of somebody who also suffers from this problem and secondly, is there a way to help this man? In other words, is there any way to give this man the appearance of a normal size head so he could enjoy smoking larger cigars? Thank you for reading and I wish you all a great smoke.

Comments

• HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Now that's what I call a first post LOL!!!!

My advice would be for him to smoke nothing but cubanitos, something like a DPG Demitasse, or try to disguise his tiny freak head with something inflatable. Or both. If he does both tell him to be careful not to pop it with his cigar. Send Tiny our best.

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Welcome to the forum, you seem to hsve a Kauffmanesque sense of humor I enjoy.....much better than my ice breaker here referring to sarah palins disabled son as a water head, but alas peopoe didnt see me as the new george carlin..........anyway, greetings.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    I have never had these thoughts.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    You're the one with the tiny head, aren't you? It's OK, we hear your cry for help. We're like family here. Sort of. Let it all out Tiny. We promise not to bomb you with any 6x60 sticks.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    of course you know we are all dying of curiosity we need to see this of what you speak!!!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Reminds me of this...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu_bE7g2wqM

If this is real, lanceros rule, he needs to embrace the lancero.
    I'm curious as to how many of the posters have made exactly one post on this forum. I'm thinking that there are more than a few. I'm still laughing Ken.
  • MakeItNiceMakeItNice Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
    Thank you guys for the welcome. An inflatable head could work but I think I'm leaning towards giving him a few lanceros to try- this way he can at least enjoy the greater length of a cigar and avoid looking too "cartoonish" with a cigar that's as thick as his head. Thanks for the tip! I will try to get a photo of him smoking one to share with you all -with his permission of course.
    And to quote a great thinker from the 19th century: "A man whose head is the size of a plum does not make this man inevitably dumb".
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    MakeItNice:
    Thank you guys for the welcome. An inflatable head could work but I think I'm leaning towards giving him a few lanceros to try- this way he can at least enjoy the greater length of a cigar and avoid looking too "cartoonish" with a cigar that's as thick as his head. Thanks for the tip! I will try to get a photo of him smoking one to share with you all -with his permission of course. And to quote a great thinker from the 19th century: "A man whose head is the size of a plum does not make this man inevitably dumb".
    has he thought about growing an afro? I mean he could get his hair all permed and everything..... I could totally see some dude with a small head getting his hair teased out with all the old women under that thing they put on their heads while smoking a lancero. that would be so sweet.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Best first post? This may just be the best post, period.

I say embrace the head. Give your friend some encouragement and a handful of Shorty's. "The size of your head has nothing to do with the size of your stick!" Let him know you feel his pain.

I can't believe I just wrote some of that.