Home General Discussion

Blended my first cigar with AJ

124»

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Wow. To be completely honest, I'm jealous, RIP. Thanks so much for sharing the story though! I'd hope to meet AJ some day, but haven't had any opportunity to go to CFest mostly due to work. Hopefully, I can go next year.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Rip, please tell him I am his biggest fan. Haha. Looks awesome, I'm so jelly.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Ahhhhhh, and this is why I missed Rip so much.
    *Yeah, go ahead. Make a bromance comment. LOL!*

But reading all this is great. It's always very interesting and cool to see.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Thanks Tony and all. It is fun to share information. I am still organizing my pictures to post a detail thread about AJ's operation in Nicaragua. Stay tunes...

Tony though I wasn't here for eight months but I thought about you many times. You always inspire me to post. Thanks brother!
    0patience:
    Ahhhhhh, and this is why I missed Rip so much.
    *Yeah, go ahead. Make a bromance comment. LOL!*

But reading all this is great. It's always very interesting and cool to see.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Barry, I really wish I could join you in CFest but my traveling options are very limited since my wife has been assigned to Afganistan. I take care of the kids and also my full time job keep me very busy. My wife is here on R&R and that is the reason I am having some free time. She is leaving tomorrow morning. However, I have decided to be more active here since I can talk about our common hobby. I had couple issues and I fixed them so I will have some additional free time. It is hard to be separated and my maids situation was complicated last couple of months. Now I fixed that part. On top of everything I miss CCom and my friends here.
    bearb:
    Beauty RIP! I am so glad that your experience of meeting up with AJ has gone as expected...perhaps even a bit better then expected! :) Anyway, I am sure it will be a lovely cigar that you will cherish as much for the quality of it, as for the experience of acting upon such a monumentous opportunity with a generous and brilliant man that AJ is.

Hmmm, 2 months from now...perhaps ask AJ to bring a few along to CFest this year! THen again, why dont you come and bring them yourself and we can smoke a few with AJ, Alex and Shorty on Thursday night? ;)
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    rzaman:
    Barry, I really wish I could join you in CFest but my traveling options are very limited since my wife has been assigned to Afganistan. I take care of the kids and also my full time job keep me very busy. My wife is here on R&R and that is the reason I am having some free time. She is leaving tomorrow morning. However, I have decided to be more active here since I can talk about our common hobby. I had couple issues and I fixed them so I will have some additional free time. It is hard to be separated and my maids situation was complicated last couple of months. Now I fixed that part. On top of everything I miss CCom and my friends here.
    bearb:
    Beauty RIP! I am so glad that your experience of meeting up with AJ has gone as expected...perhaps even a bit better then expected! :) Anyway, I am sure it will be a lovely cigar that you will cherish as much for the quality of it, as for the experience of acting upon such a monumentous opportunity with a generous and brilliant man that AJ is.

Hmmm, 2 months from now...perhaps ask AJ to bring a few along to CFest this year! THen again, why dont you come and bring them yourself and we can smoke a few with AJ, Alex and Shorty on Thursday night? ;)
    Can't wait to see your post Rip, always a learning experience