Home Non Cigar Related

Just her and the lord now

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
Just wanted to update anyone that is curious. My mom has stopped all preventive measures and is now DNR. She has been like this since Monday around noon, shortly after she decided she declined very quickly and the doctors gave her 24-72 hours. Its now past that time and she is still here with us, but barely. I dont know how she is still fighting, not eating, drinking and barely able to breath...she is a fighter even after throwing in the towel. My brother is coming on Friday, we hope she makes it to then so she can hear his voice and his arms around her one last time. To everyone that has texted me asking me how everything is going, you have no idea how much it means to me and my family. Who would have thought people you have never met could care so much about you and your family to take time out and check in on you. If you have texted me and I did not respond I am sorry, but will get back to you when my brain clears some. I may be inactive here real soon, but will be available via text anytime. I wish there was more I can do, but there is nothing as its between her and the lord now. Again, thanks to everyone.

Comments