Home General Discussion

Birthday smoke

james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
My wife is taking me camping once I return from Alabama this week. I dont want her rummaging through my cigars so I'm going to order something today or tomorrow but I'm not sure what to get. Any suggestions appreciated.

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Happy B-Day James!! DPG 10th Anni, OSOK, El Centurion, FFP, Opus X.... Have a great birthday!!
  • BamablowsBamablows Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    Happy birthday james! Where are you in bama ?
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Happy birthday bub!! I agree with the above post.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Happy birthday meng. save the money dude. smoke that 07 sir winston that I gave you last time. It's a pretty darn good almost 2 hour smoke
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I forgot you were a Leo too! How about a Davidoff of some sort.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    If you want something a little spendy, my recommendation is to try the Camacho Pre-Embargo. Also, the Tatuaje Reserva J21 is a fantastic smoke that's definitely worth giving a shot.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    jliu:
    Happy birthday meng. save the money dude. smoke that 07 sir winston that I gave you last time. It's a pretty darn good almost 2 hour smoke
    I vote for this ^^^
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Thanks for the suggestions and bday wishes fellas. I will probably have the Winston (Thank You Jiunn) and at least one or two more so keep them coming. I'm thinking a nice padron or davidoff as well but I can't decide.
    Bamablows:
    I'm in Mobile dude. Went to the Bay Bears baseball game and it got rained out. Where are you at?
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    james40:
    Thanks for the suggestions and bday wishes fellas. I will probably have the Winston (Thank You Jiunn) and at least one or two more so keep them coming. I'm thinking a nice padron or davidoff as well but I can't decide.
    Bamablows:
    I'm in Mobile dude. Went to the Bay Bears baseball game and it got rained out. Where are you at?
    Happy Birthday James. Padron Padron Anniversery is never a bad pick. I'm saving the one I have for a special occasion as well.
  • BamablowsBamablows Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    james40:
    Bamablows:
    Huntsville.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    james40:
    Bamablows:
    Happy Birthday James. If you're ordering them then I'd say the Millennium smokes well ROTT.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Happy birthday man!! I'd smoke something you've been holding on too! Anything with good rest should hit the spot no matter what