Home General Discussion

Blind Box

onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
I am planing on buying a box for my upcoming birthday next month, so far my picks are; Diamond Crown Maximus, #5; Padron 1964 Aniversario Maduro, Corona; La Flor Dominicana Airbender, Chisel Pyramid; I have not tried any of these yet, looking at the flavor profile I feel I would be ok with any of them, so my question is, are the Maximus or the Padron really worth the price? at the moment I am leaning toward the Airbender although I am still looking at options. What do you guys think?

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    onestrangeone:
    I am planing on buying a box for my upcoming birthday next month, so far my picks are; Diamond Crown Maximus, #5; Padron 1964 Aniversario Maduro, Corona; La Flor Dominicana Airbender, Chisel Pyramid; I have not tried any of these yet, looking at the flavor profile I feel I would be ok with any of them, so my question is, are the Maximus or the Padron really worth the price? at the moment I am leaning toward the Airbender although I am still looking at options. What do you guys think?
    Sounds like you need to try some....... lol
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Worth the price...yes! I love the Maximus especially the Diamond Crown Julius Caesar and Padron, but they're different.. Airbenders are a lot less expensive and in a different category IMHO..
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    just smoked my first air bender last night.was a good smoke.was med to full got more flavourful as i smoked.glad i bought more then one..
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    I do plan on trying before buying, I have three of the airbenders and one padron I haven't seen the maximus at the closest b&m but haven't really looked either, I asked about these because there's a chance I can get a deal (maybe)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    onestrangeone:
    I do plan on trying before buying, I have three of the airbenders and one padron I haven't seen the maximus at the closest b&m but haven't really looked either, I asked about these because there's a chance I can get a deal (maybe)
    the air bender chisel is one of the few cigars ill buy by the box.