Home General Discussion

Need addy list!!!!!

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
Hey if anyone could PM me an addy with screen names list I would appreciate it! As complete as possible would be awesome. :)

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    LiquidChaos66:
    Hey if anyone could PM me an addy with screen names list I would appreciate it! As complete as possible would be awesome. :)
    i don't think you are going to get that. Those are closely guarded, but if you ever need an address post it here and someone will get it to you.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    Well if that's how it works then I shall do so. :) I think I have quite a few to work with already but ill get confirmations when I'm puttin address labels together. :)
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    There use to be a couple of us who kept such a list, but for me at least I haven't been on the boards as much and we have a huge number of people joining so I don't even know if such a list exists like it did back a few years ago.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    I have a few. Who you want kill? Send me a pm
    I have 2 people and their addys already that I know I'm gonna bomb soon. :) but the more targets I have the least expectant people will be. Lol keep them lookin over their shoulders.
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    I have a few. Who you want kill? Send me a pm
    ill keep you in mind sir :) a guy can always use allies. ;)
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    i just moved in with dan.... if you need his address just look in trades section lol
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Is this a nachos thread?
    Mmmmmm nachos.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    phobicsquirrel:
    There use to be a couple of us who kept such a list, but for me at least I haven't been on the boards as much and we have a huge number of people joining so I don't even know if such a list exists like it did back a few years ago.
    You do realize that between MVW and Shizz, they've all been bombed, right? :)
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    LiquidChaos66:
    Mmmmmm nachos.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    My list is simply saved in my USPS online address book, so it's not really a list that is shareable. I'm more than happy to look up specific people, however...
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    SleevePlz:
    My list is simply saved in my USPS online address book, so it's not really a list that is shareable. I'm more than happy to look up specific people, however...
    +1

I'm sure my list isn't as extensive as Sleeve's but I'll help out if I can! Just shoot me a PM
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    danielzreyes:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Mmmmmm nachos.
    that's gonna be a lot of gas coming out that a$$ lol
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    danielzreyes:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Mmmmmm nachos.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    SleevePlz:
    Let me know if you need this guy's address. I heard he's getting low on sticks....
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    Let me know if you need this guy's address. I heard he's getting low on sticks....
    He is always low on sticks. He also has a ton of room.
    ddubridge:
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    Ahhh....you guys got jokes. Really though, I've already received more than my fair share of sticks from the brothers on this site.
    Many thanks everyone! :) your assistance will surely be used and abused. ;)
    That's odd. I posted this last comment to another thread but I ended up here.... Hmmmm
    Never mind. I'm just crazy.
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    Ahhh....you guys got jokes. Really though, I've already received more than my fair share of sticks from the brothers on this site.
    I'm the kid in the back of your classroom wearing Beats headphones doodling in his notepad not giving a damn about what you say.
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    I'm the kid in the back of your classroom wearing Beats headphones doodling in his notepad not giving a damn about what you say.
    You have no idea how spot on you are with this comment. Lol.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    robertgreen30:
    danielzreyes:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Mmmmmm nachos.
    lol, my butthole hurts just looking at that... nice ad placement of the mag though!