Home General Discussion

Bad Dream

KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
Man...I had a bad dream last night...for whatever reason, I dreamt that I had tobacco beetles in my humidor! Also...this is wierd too...I also dreamt I had 3 black widows in there too. WTF? I woke up and checked my humi...very carefully. I wonder what the hell this dream was all about.

Comments

• sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    i had a bad tabacco beetle dream a while back aswell, checked my humi in the middle of the night because of it.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    sol1821:
    i had a bad tabacco beetle dream a while back aswell, checked my humi in the middle of the night because of it.
    Glad I wasn't the only one, that dream was so REAL too!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Krieg:
    I also dreamt I had 3 black widows in there too. WTF?
    two things:
    A) this will keep the beetle population down.

2) this will encourage you to age your cigars.

i say go for it.
    kuzi16:
    Krieg:
    I also dreamt I had 3 black widows in there too. WTF?
    two things:
    A) this will keep the beetle population down.

2) this will encourage you to age your cigars.

i say go for it.
    LOL, I never thought of it like that. lol
  • KamelyonKamelyon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 109
    http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamthemes/bugs.htm#Beetle Of course, dream interpretations should be taken with a couple grains of salt. It's about as real as me winning the lottery, however, that doesn't stop me from buying tickets.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    WHOA!

Because the female black widow has the reputation of devouring its mate, it thus also symbolizes feminine power and domination over men.

You better watch out my good man!
    Lasabar:
    WHOA!

Because the female black widow has the reputation of devouring its mate, it thus also symbolizes feminine power and domination over men.

You better watch out my good man!
    Oh ***
    I had a dream last night that I convinced my regiment to fund the Marine Corps Ball by selling Meth. We produced the meth by stealing cookies and melting them over an oven, the poured kool aid in to complete the concoction.
    Kamelyon:
    I had a dream last night that I convinced my regiment to fund the Marine Corps Ball by selling Meth. We produced the meth by stealing cookies and melting them over an oven, the poured kool aid in to complete the concoction.
    What was the dream about though?
    Lasabar:
    Kamelyon:
    What was the dream about though?
    It was about raising money for the Marine Corps Ball.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    Kamelyon:
    Crap! That's all I needed to make meth! I guess I can send this "My First Meth Lab" that I bought for my daughter back to Fisher Price!
    clearlysuspect:
    Kamelyon:
    Crap! That's all I needed to make meth! I guess I can send this "My First Meth Lab" that I bought for my daughter back to Fisher Price!
    Didn't you know that all you needed was an easy bake oven and a tube a tollhouse???

Why do you think the cookie monster is always seen hanging around with the kool-aid man?
  • jihiggsjihiggs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 468
    silly kamelyon! marine corps dont have balls!! /scarcasm

please dont kill me! rofl