Home General Discussion

Man O' Wars on the way....

clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
I'm pretty excited. Just picked up today's daily deal, 10 MoW Virtues, and the Weekend Blitz, MoW Side Projects Sampler.

Anyone else jump on these deals.

Comments

• Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Good score. I meant to get back to that yesterday but I failed to do it. I was gonna get that same combo.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    I wanted to so bad but I just spent a bunch of money on cigars/forum stuff and I could even justify asking the wife. : (
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Yep, that sure looked like a nice deal. Can't wait to have sufficient income again.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    Yeah. Wife wasn't happy with the amount I spent, but it's the first cigars I've bought in a long time. I've been trying to smoke down my collection and get to a point where I'm keeping a lot less cigars at one time. There are so many new cigars out these days that I've never tried and I'd like to start ordering samplers again and only keeping about 30-50 cigars in the humidor.
  • StsepasStsepas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 475
    clearlysuspect:
    I'm pretty excited. Just picked up today's daily deal, 10 MoW Virtues, and the Weekend Blitz, MoW Side Projects Sampler.

Nice I got a box of MAW side project skull crushers that were delivered as well as a bunch of other stuff from an auction site ! Can't wait to get home from the hospital, and light one up
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    Stsepas:
    clearlysuspect:

Nice I got a box of MAW side project skull crushers that were delivered as well as a bunch of other stuff from an auction site ! Can't wait to get home from the hospital, and light one up
    Awesome. Hope you are feeling better soon. I was trading your other thread. I smoke that Skull Crusher first in your honor.
  • StsepasStsepas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 475
    clearlysuspect:

I got a hold of a box of side project skull crushers. Just lit the first one to see how it is. I think they're a little fresh. Gonna put em away for a month. They should be adjusted by then!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    ....MOW Virtue FTW!!!