Home General Discussion

Oh, how long it has been...

roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
I'm working on my second month of not firing up a cigar. Not that i dont have the inventory, just not the time.
And going back to school in the fall wont help either.

Plus side, they are aging.

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    It can be pretty hard finding time to get a smoke in. But like you said... at least they are aging!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    They say its good for the palate to abstain for a month every now and then. Haven't tried it yet. One of these days when I go back to the boat I may just leave my sticks at home. But I might be a real pain in the butt to get along with.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Rhamlin:
    They say its good for the palate to abstain for a month every now and then. Haven't tried it yet. One of these days when I go back to the boat I may just leave my sticks at home. But I might be a real pain in the butt to get along with.
    i didnt smoke much at all for almost 3 months, since then I had two cigars a couple nights ago and one yesterday... I am tasting so much more again and enjoying it all so much more.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Well I broke the streak tonight with a Graycliff G2. I diddnt want one too overwhelming, or that I would be unwilling to toss if something came up.
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    roland_7707:
    I'm working on my second month of not firing up a cigar. Not that i dont have the inventory, just not the time.
    And going back to school in the fall wont help either.

Plus side, they are aging.
    Where you going to school? I'm in arkansas too.
    Henderson state university, going for biology.
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    roland_7707:
    Henderson state university, going for biology.
    Awesome! I am in Little Rock. I work at the University there.