Home General Discussion

Mrytle Beach

KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
Me and my family will be going on vacation next month to Myrtle Beach, does anyone having any suggestions on any local cigar bars or cigar friendly restaurants?

Comments

• GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Interesting, I have been planning a guys week trip to myrtle beach so I am interested to see what you guys have to say about the area.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    In Myrtle Beach, there is an area called Hollywood Beach. It is a fairly big attraction and is not hard to find. Located toward the center is the Blarney Stone Pub and Cigar Bar. I went there a few weeks ago and the cigar bar is upstairs. It is a really nice place and has cigars for sale or you can bring your own. I bought a Monticristo there and the bartendress made great drinks. My wife is an ex-smoker and the ventilation system there is so good that she did not get any smoke at all sitting next to me. There is also a B&M not too far from there, but I didn't have time to stop. Enjoy.
  • bibbybibby Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
    Should be epic; last time I went to Myrtle was in September and it was gorgeous. Right around 70 to 75 degrees and around 80% humidity; absolutely amazing! Enjoy it!

Unfortunately I was there on business and didn't get to take in the beaches or anything else!

Rob
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    great, thanks guys. I will definitley check it out. I can't wait, this is the first vacation we've been on since my son was born...it's LOONNNGGG overdue ;)