Home General Discussion

New casa fuente

NightHawkNightHawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 246
In Vegas for the wkend and stopped into casa fuente for a drink and a smoke. Just to let u fuente fans know that there's a new exclusive here, same blend but with a sun grown wrapper. I love the Cameroon version so I picked up a couple of the new smokes to try. Btw great mojitos here as well!! Also stopped in davidoff and picked up a 5pack of the new Nicaraguan puro. Curious to see how they blend Nicaraguan tobaccos!!

Comments

• Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    I had one last month when I was out there, it was a good cigar. Nothing I was amped to write home about, but it was good.
  • NightHawkNightHawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 246
    Wow, I had no idea it was ipcpr @ Vegas, and I actually just spotted Carlos fuente in the Venetian. He was super friendly, and stopped to chat and take a couple pix with me! And he actually handed me a opusx forbidden x he said was not for sale anywhere to the public. There was only a box stored in the back of casa fuente, given out to his close friends. If I can figure out how to upload pix, ill post them when I get home.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    NightHawk:
    Wow, I had no idea it was ipcpr @ Vegas, and I actually just spotted Carlos fuente in the Venetian. He was super friendly, and stopped to chat and take a couple pix with me! And he actually handed me a opusx forbidden x he said was not for sale anywhere to the public. There was only a box stored in the back of casa fuente, given out to his close friends. If I can figure out how to upload pix, ill post them when I get home.
    This is the part where I usually wake up..........
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Amos Umwhat:
    NightHawk:
    This is the part where I usually wake up..........
    LoL right? Enjoy man!