Home Pipes

Drew Estate Pipe Tobacco

J.S.J.S. Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 751
Anyone else excited about DE's new line of pipe tobacco set to come out in August? I usually wait to hear a review or 2 before I buy but I am thinking I am going to pre order a couple of tins.

Comments

• Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    I saw that it was happening, but haven't paid enough attention to know what's coming.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Well....if it's super rare, overpriced, and burns like a campfire on steroids...I won't be interested lol. I'll try and score some at the show.
  • J.S.J.S. Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 751
    catfishbluezz:
    Well....if it's super rare, overpriced, and burns like a campfire on steroids...I won't be interested lol. I'll try and score some at the show.

I hear you! I am not into the infused cigar thing but I cannot help but wonder if it will not work out better with pipe tobacco and it looks like they have a couple of offerings that are traditional English blends. I will start there and maybe, if they are OK try the cherry blend. The blend notes say that while you pick up the cherry you can also taste the tobacco. If that is true then they may be on to something. Here's to hoping!
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    catfishbluezz:
    ^^^ funny! ^^^
    I haven't been a fan of their cigars. I'm not knocking them, they're just not for me, in general. Occasional exceptions, of course. I'm with J.S., pipe tobacco may turn out to be their thing.