Home General Discussion

kelly deals!

NightHawkNightHawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 246
what happened to them?? lets vote more deals for the 4th!

Comments

• KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    i havent got one in a while either, thought maybe it was just me
  • kellygkellyg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 374
    What do you want to see!!!??? Email me at Kgraffin@cigar.com and Ill see what I can do.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    kellyg:
    What do you want to see!!!??? Email me at Kgraffin@cigar.com and Ill see what I can do.
    wow! You left us all speechless!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    kellyg:
    I was patiently waiting to see who'd make the first dirty old man reply...
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Ken Light:
    kellyg:
    same here but Kelly is cool people's so I kept my mouth shut.
  • kellygkellyg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 374
    smoke em if you got em:
    Ken Light:
    kellyg:
    same here but Kelly is cool people's so I kept my mouth shut.
    O you boys!!! :p Didn't even think of that before I typed. lol What kind of deals on CIGARS do yall wanna see? :D Send me an email of what you guys would like. Samplers, boxes, 5 packs, accessories...you name it and Ill see what I can do.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    I would love to see a deal for something you guys have hiding in the back that isn't listed on the site! Come on, you know you have something delicious aging back there for us.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    i would love to see some cigars in samplers that you don't normally see in samplers like Quesada, Padron, AVO, Olivia, Peredomo, LFD......etc, etc. We have a ton of sampler options with the man o war, diesel, and others like it, but not a lot with those.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    When these Kelly deals come out, can someone tell me where to go to find them please.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Glock1975:
    When these Kelly deals come out, can someone tell me where to go to find them please.
    Just email Kelly to get on her list.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Glock1975:
    Just send her your e-mail... They are top secret and can't be mentioned on the forums once she sends them out. Does that make sense?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    Just send her your e-mail... They are top secret and can't be mentioned on the forums once she sends them out. Does that make sense?
    Sounds good to me. Thanks guys