Home General Discussion

What to fill my new humidor with?

bigmatt72bigmatt72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 89
I just got a new humidor for my birthday. I really like the Diesel Unlimited d.5, only after aging it a few months. I found I don't care for ave maria reconquistas, diesel crucibles after a year of aging, I was not impressed. I am definitely going to put another box of unlimiteds in there, but I was looking for a second box to compliment it with. I haven't tried the pinoleros, was wondering about them, yet, I think san lotano ovals are good, but man that diesel unlimited is an awesome smoke. Should I just get more boxes of diesels? I didn't think the puro authenticos were worth the money $/tobacco but I thought they were similar in flavor.

Comments

• bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Sounds like you have a good idea of what you like from the AJ lineup. Why not try something from another brand/blender?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Use the PM and send me your name and addy and I will personally help you get started!! Welcome back!! Congrats on the new humidor.
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 585
    Bigshizza:
    Use the PM and send me your name and addy and I will personally help you get started!! Welcome back!! Congrats on the new humidor.

bah-dum bah-dum bad-dum
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    Bigshizza:
    i know how it goes when getting a new humi , im in the proces of building a new one getting sick of the cooladors. its a trap don't give your address to him but give it to me instead :)
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    Bigshizza:
    i know how it goes when getting a new humi , im in the proces of building a new one getting sick of the cooladors. its a trap don't give your address to him but give it to me instead :)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    The buffalonian:
    Bigshizza:
    Say what???
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    sounds like you need to spend some time on the sprint sale page...
  • StsepasStsepas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 475
    The buffalonian:
    Bigshizza:
    LMAO
  • bigmatt72bigmatt72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 89
    Uh-oh I sent my addy. That sprint sale page used to be like crack. I moved to Texas from Wyoming a year ago so it was hard to smoke a cigar with the heat but the last couple months I have been smoking more often. The humidor I got was that man o war 100 count looks awesome and my fiancé just got me a xikar double flame lighter for my birthday. Our wedding is next month and she has custom cigar labels to put on the cigars, good woman. I have some Padilla 1932 torpedoes that I am using for that got them during a blitz last year. I am smoking my first Ramon bueso genesis right now from march madness. So far it is pretty good for a maduro medium body, not sure yet if it should be a humidor staple, but I highly recommend if you like maduro mediums.