Home General Discussion

La Flor Dominicana Unreleased

VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
Found a place locally that has 2 boxes. Singles still for sale.... IF anyone has had one are they worth $8+? Thanks for the look guys

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Yes, but my opinion is slightly biased. I really like almost everything Litto puts out.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    SleevePlz:
    Yes, but my opinion is slightly biased. I really like almost everything Litto puts out.

I thought of you when I started this post. I figured if Sleeve posts positive on this stick its worth the drive to pick some up. I just asked the wife if she wanted to take a ride Saturday... :)
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Vision:
    SleevePlz:

I thought of you when I started this post. I figured if Sleeve posts positive on this stick its worth the drive to pick some up. I just asked the wife if she wanted to take a ride Saturday... :)
    Lol, my reputation proceeds me! This stick was really nice. Construction was great, nice flavors, not too strong, great size (lonsdale). If you ask me, you can't go wrong with this one.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    SleevePlz:
    eh hmmm
  • StsepasStsepas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 475
    The last time we herfed at twins the LFD rep handed a few out. Jake got one and liked it a lot. Hope that helps