Home General Discussion

HELP... I WAS BOMBED

coachrumcoachrum Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 18
Earlier this week I was bombed by a good man, Puffmaster. My family and I are moving this weekend and I went to have one last cigar at my favorite b&m before we left town, well Puffmaster being the master of disaster decided to bomb me as I walked out the door. He blew my pants off!! Pictures to follow, if I can figure out how to put them up here.

Comments

• Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Sounds like friends don't let friends go without cigars.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    I think I speak for all of us when I say we don't want to see pics of you with your pants off. In all seriousness, shoot me a PM if you want help with posting pics. Congrats on the hit.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    james40:
    I think I speak for all of us when I say we don't want to see pics of you with your pants off. In all seriousness, shoot me a PM if you want help with posting pics. Congrats on the hit.
    Hey speak for yerself,, i like a good chuckle! enjoy and good luck on the move
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    james40:
    Hey speak for yerself,, i like a good chuckle! enjoy and good luck on the move
  • CigaryCigary Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 623
    Nothing spells friendship like a good cigar bomb and then having the meet up to soak in the experience. Life is all about snapshots of great times and then remembering them like this. I tend to always have a cigar when I travel to places that let me cement the memory of the place with a certain cigar...Cohiba Esplendido at the Coliseum in Rome....a Partagas at the Rock of Gibraltar...a Lusitania in Portugal...a Romeo Julietta in Cannes, France.