Home General Discussion

Cigar of the Month

BostonTerrierBostonTerrier Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
Does anyone by chance know the Cigars of the month for Double month to month?

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    BostonTerrier:
    Does anyone by chance know the Cigars of the month for Double month to month?
    If I understand your question, then no, we don't have any prior knowledge of what the next months cigars will be.
    If you get the Double of the COTMC then you get two of each of the 5 cigars that month.
    Hope that answers you.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    No and welcome aboard Boston ...
  • BostonTerrierBostonTerrier Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2

You answered my question.  Do they send decent sticks on a monthly basis?  Are you a Club Member?  If so, can you recall the brands you had received in prior months?  Your Information is insightfull and very helpful!  I just signed up and am more or less curious.  Thanks again Laker1963!

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    BostonTerrier:

You answered my question.  Do they send decent sticks on a monthly basis?  Are you a Club Member?  If so, can you recall the brands you had received in prior months?  Your Information is insightfull and very helpful!  I just signed up and am more or less curious.  Thanks again Laker1963!

Well I am in Canada so I get my orders a little slow and it just so happens that they came today.
    So this month there were the following. RP Decade Torp.
    Man 'O War Ruination Belicoso #2 Torp
    5 Vega Limitada 2009 Torp.
    Oliva O Torp.
    And a Gurkha Park Avenue Torp. Yes I am a member and i also get the double pak. That way I get to smoke one and put one away.
    At least that is the theory :)
    each month they try to follow a theme Guess what this month's theme was? That's right ...Torpedo's LOL And a few VERY tasty ones I might add.
    The 10% off ALL other orders placed at C.COM is also a great bonus!
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    I got the starter pack this month.. which was amazing. BUT what you got sounds great too!