Home General Discussion

You should try.....

VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
What cigars are out there that get little love that you think everyone should give a shot. You know.... that one you think should get more love then it does. Im not talking Opus and Davidoff.... It can be any price but just one you dont see a lot of people smoking. I will start it off with my top 3.

3.Flores Y Rodriguez (Any)
2. La Aroma de Cuba Lancero
1. Quentero y Hermano ISOM(Any)/Zino Classic Sumatra or Brazil.

..... And because Randy over there needed to poke his head out.... Your top 3 over hyped smokes as well.... Lets make it fun.
3. FFP or most Liga
2. Most Rocky
1. Diesel d.5

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    I'm going to jack this thread and flip it. Please stop smoking... 1 - My Father 2- Oliva V 3 - Mark Twain
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Rain:
    I'm going to jack this thread and flip it. Please stop smoking anything I enjoy!

Fixed!
    On topic..1 - MOW PAThese are not hated on, but they don't get enough love. These things are awesome. I do hate that they are billed as an everyday smoke at almost 8 bucks a stick.
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    1. Curivari Limitada Reserva. At 6.00/stick i'm surprised i dont see more on here.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    1. LHC dos capas
    2. Gurkha Park Ave
    3. AKA in general

3. AB Tempus
    2. AF Hemmingway
    1. Diesel corona
  • CigaryCigary Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 623
    Gosh....there are at least 20 I can say right off and I do my best to keep my rotation going where I smoke at least one of them a month.
  • AVJimAVJim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    Rain:
    I'm going to jack this thread and flip it. Please stop smoking... 1 - My Father 2- Oliva V 3 - Mark Twain

Brother Randy..... how can you not like the My Fathers? Do you like any of the Pepin sticks??? What about them do you dislike? I need to know brother!!!
    They taste like....meat. To me, anyways.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    1. Four Kicks
    2. MoW PA
    3. GH Vintage 2002
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    I gotta say I like this list .......

1. Tres Reynas god this is a great smoke.....
    2. Foundry
    3. 5Vegas Miami
    Rain:

meat?!?!??! Wow, can't blame you for having a negative opinion of them in that case!!!!
  • musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
    Rain:
    What kind of meat are we talking here; chicken, steak, pork chops or what? Lol
    james40:
    1. Four Kicks
    2. MoW PA
    3. GH Vintage 2002

+1 - In particular the Four Kicks by Crowned Heads is awesome!
    musicman3:
    Rain:
    What kind of meat are we talking here; chicken, steak, pork chops or what? Lol
    Rotten Communist meat.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    I've only had a few from the Gran Habano line, but I've been very pleasantly surprised with every one I've had.

I also don't see Carlos Torano getting a ton of love. One of the more consistent smokes out there IMO. The bands are pretty too and pretty shiny things hypnotize me.
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    1. Macanudo Cru Royale
    2. J. Grotto
    3. Cabaiguan

Haven't had too many I haven't liked yet. Only one I don't want again so far is Cohiba Puro Domincana. Undercrown didn't impress me but I need to give it one more try before I relegate it to the DNB list.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    There are so many but for now my top three would be:
    Cuban San Cristobal de La Habana

Cubao

El Primer Mundo Epifanias
    Vision:What cigars are out there that get little love that you think everyone should give a shot. You know.... that one you think should get more love then it does. Im not talking Opus and Davidoff.... It can be any price but just one you dont see a lot of people smoking. I will start it off with my top 3.

3.Flores Y Rodriguez (Any)
    2. La Aroma de Cuba Lancero
    1. Quentero y Hermano ISOM(Any)/Zino Classic Sumatra or Brazil.

..... And because Randy over there needed to poke his head out.... Your top 3 over hyped smokes as well.... Lets make it fun.
    3. FFP or most Liga
    2. Most Rocky
    1. Diesel d.5
  • musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
    perkinke:
    1. Macanudo Cru Royale
    2. J. Grotto
    3. Cabaiguan

Haven't had too many I haven't liked yet. Only one I don't want again so far is Cohiba Puro Domincana. Undercrown didn't impress me but I need to give it one more try before I relegate it to the DNB list.
    I agree with the Cru Royale. And Rzaman i enjoy reading your reviews and all your vast knowledge on cigars. Do you have any recommendations on non Cubans, seeing how I don't think I will be coming in contact with any Cubans lol.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    1. Brickhouse by JC Newman. Good price and a fine cigar. Maduro is especially good.
    2. Xikar HC series (any) don't hear much on these but they are all great smokes. I especially like the criollo.
    3. I just tried a San Cristobal elegancia and it may be one of the best connies I've ever had. Great cigar. I had never heard much on the SC's before.