LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
I cant figure out how to post a pic :(

Comments

• james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Quote my post to see what I did.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    LiquidChaos66:
    I cant figure out how to post a pic :(
    Get the free photobucket app. Upload your pics to it, then go to albums click refresh, click the pic you want to copy, then click img, then come back here and paste. Once you do it a few times it becomes second nature.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    lol OK Thanks!!!! i figured it out... but my pic is too big. I gonna try again.
    that was more complicated than i thought it would be lol
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    LiquidChaos66:
    that was more complicated than i thought it would be lol
    Whatcha gonna do to celebrate 100 posts?
    WEEEEEEEE!!!!! lol 100 posts already.... is that obsessive?
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    :-) yeah at first it can be frustrating especially if your technically impaired like me.
    I thought i was somewhat tech savvy! on top of that i posted this in the wrong category... TWICE!!!
  • edelrionycedelrionyc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 312
    LiquidChaos66 has just joined the forum 5 days ago and nearly has as many posts as me and i've been on here for years..... That man is doing work......
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    edelrionyc:
    LiquidChaos66 has just joined the forum 5 days ago and nearly has as many posts as me and i've been on here for years..... That man is doing work......
    some people just read and enjoy the forum.
    some people ask questions

Research and development! If I'm gonna take something up in my life I wanna make sure I'm doing it right and getting lots of input. :) I'm a huge video game and car nut as well.... Can't tell ya how many posts I've laid down in other forums over those subjects!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    LiquidChaos66:
    Research and development! If I'm gonna take something up in my life I wanna make sure I'm doing it right and getting lots of input. :) I'm a huge video game and car nut as well.... Can't tell ya how many posts I've laid down in other forums over those subjects!
    Enjoy the trip! That's when you're doing it right! That's what makes cigars so neat... so much to learn; always something new.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    edelrionyc:
    i was the same way when i first started out here. then it tails off after you get all your questions out of your system.

the one thing i would say to LiquidChaos66 is that many of your questions you have posted have been answered here already and you can do a quick search and find them. the search function on this board isn't the best in the world so i understand you just rehashing some of the topics.

the funny thing is that if he would have done this on a few of the other cigar boards out there he would have been blasted into next week for hitting the board so hard and asking all those questions.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    brianetz1:
    edelrionyc:
    i was the same way when i first started out here. then it tails off after you get all your questions out of your system.

the one thing i would say to LiquidChaos66 is that many of your questions you have posted have been answered here already and you can do a quick search and find them. the search function on this board isn't the best in the world so i understand you just rehashing some of the topics.

the funny thing is that if he would have done this on a few of the other cigar boards out there he would have been blasted into next week for hitting the board so hard and asking all those questions.
    It is true, this is a very friendly place. Most are always happy to answer a question like it's the first time it was ever asked. Searching is always a good start though; there is some great info buried here
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    brianetz1:
    edelrionyc:

Ain't that the truth! I posted once on another forum and immediately they insulted my choice of cigar. Didn't take me long to get the hell out of there.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    The how to format posts thread has been bumped. I still refer to it on a regular basis.
    Yeah I've used the search function. I mostly do all my stuff from my phone and for some reason my phone hates the search results. Plus when I do search what's on my mind I like to see what was posted there before and see if people have changed their trains of thoughts I the topic. Helps me see people's growth of tastes and opinions. As for the formatting page. Lol yeah I was on it last night and still couldn't figure the pic issue out! Lol!!!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    LiquidChaos66:
    Yeah I've used the search function. I mostly do all my stuff from my phone and for some reason my phone hates the search results. Plus when I do search what's on my mind I like to see what was posted there before and see if people have changed their trains of thoughts I the topic. Helps me see people's growth of tastes and opinions. As for the formatting page. Lol yeah I was on it last night and still couldn't figure the pic issue out! Lol!!!
    this message board software is very old.......so yo uhave to use HTML tags in your posts if you want to do anything.

The best way to deal with pictures is to get a photobucket account and upload any pic you want to post to there, you can get the HTML link off their app or the page and just post that link right into a reply and it will come up. otherwise you have to write the HTML tag yourself.