Home General Discussion

Epic Herf

RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
So, this is kind of random. Some of you know that Ken Light had a chance to play poker with some of his favorite players. The word is, he gave a list to someone and they set it up. So, if you could pick five people from CCom to herf with, who would they be? My list, in no order, is..Lord RipCatfishVisionShizzMVWEdit - I meant this more as "Five people you've never met but would like to herf with", but I was not very clear...my bad!

Comments

• pilgrimtexpilgrimtex Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    Now I feel hurt. Ok; see if I care Gonzo.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Bwahaha, our herf was already epic ;)Booze? Check. Guns? Check. Awesome company? Duh.I said DREAM herf!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Rain:
    So, this is kind of random. Some of you know that Ken Light had a chance to play poker with some of his favorite players. The word is, he gave a list to someone and they set it up. So, if you could pick five people from CCom to herf with, who would they be? My list, in no order, is..Lord RipCatfishVisionShizzMVW

I've had the opportunity to herf with Vision and to say the least ...... It's over rated .... Lol those are all great choices and Pete's just awesome to chat with especially if his pops is there too.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Hmmm..mine would be.

Ray
    Shizz
    Brett
    Boyd (Petey)
    Daniel
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    EPIC herf would be a CCOM Herf with everyone that could make it. At a place to be determined. Maybe Vegas, Texas, DC, Chicago, Miami(which I would be all in for) or in Pennsylvania :). Just my little two cents on Epic herf.
    smoke em if you got em:
    Hmmm..mine would be.

Ray
    Shizz
    Brett
    Boyd (Petey)
    Daniel

Wow Smoke, I can't get on your list, really. King don't think I didn't see that...
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Hmmm..mine would be.

Ray
    Shizz
    Brett
    Boyd (Petey)
    Daniel

Wow Smoke, I can't get on your list, really. King don't think I didn't see that...
    well we actually met before Rick...wasn't an actual herf. Also I have a better chance to herf with you than anyone on my list. We will figure something for a herf this summer, sound good?
    smoke em if you got em:
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Hmmm..mine would be.

Ray
    Shizz
    Brett
    Boyd (Petey)
    Daniel

well we actually met before Rick...wasn't an actual herf. Also I have a better chance to herf with you than anyone on my list. We will figure something for a herf this summer, sound good?

You know actually where this is leading. Don't worry, I'll send some of my friends to herf with you. Since my drive by was enough for ya :).
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Wow, so many options, how does 1 choose. I guess 5 but there are so many would b.
    1. Brett
    2. Royln
    3. Tony
    4. Shizz
    5. Daniel
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    RCY Cigars:
    EPIC herf would be a CCOM Herf with everyone that could make it. At a place to be determined. Maybe Vegas, Texas, DC, Chicago, Miami(which I would be all in for) or in Pennsylvania :). Just my little two cents on Epic herf.
    Man, I agree with Rick.. The more the merrier, there's a lot of guys I'd love to Herf with but only if I can bring John and BigFer with me and Nick if he's around... So many cool guys on here I'd buy a beer for and chillax with..it would be great to plan something for next year..
    Bigshizza:
    RCY Cigars:
    Man, I agree with Rick.. The more the merrier, there's a lot of guys I'd love to Herf with but only if I can bring John and BigFer with me and Nick if he's around... So many cool guys on here I'd buy a beer for and chillax with..it would be great to plan something for next year..

It's doable Shizz, it's doable.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    5 people from ccom,,hmmmmmm,,ok Alex, Andy, Tim, Tina & of course Kelly....
    But on a serious note ,, arent we above these exclusionary high schoolish type of threads... ???
    The Kid:
    But on a serious note ,, arent we above these exclusionary high schoolish type of threads... ???
    Hmm, that was not my intention at all. Stay classy, Rudy!PS - I posted in NCR if you want to troll there, too :)
    OK; you didn't ask for it but my two cents:
    San Antonio is the place to hold an epic Herf. Why? Great town, Lots of great places to go and enjoy a Herf. Atmosphere and its TEXAS. What else could you want. Great tobacco shop right next to the Alamo in the Menger Hotel where Teddy Roosevelt formed the famous Rough Riders.
    pilgrimtex:
    San Antonio is the place to hold an epic Herf. Why? Great town, Lots of great places to go and enjoy a Herf. Atmosphere and its TEXAS. What else could you want. Great tobacco shop right next to the Alamo in the Menger Hotel where Teddy Roosevelt formed the famous Rough Riders.
    ...what's wrong with having it at your house?
    Hmm, I do see the folly. Even though, like I said, I meant this as "Five people you've never met but would like to", I can see the error of having any type of list. Not my intention, but like they say in counseling..."intent vs impact". So, again, my bad.
    Great Idea!!!! The Devil Dog Bar and grill and lounge would be happy to host such an epic event. Warning though; Ya'll may have too much fun to leave and I'd be stuck with Ya'll. LOL
    Another warning: Ya'll may get to even like me.
    pilgrimtex:
    Great Idea!!!! The Devil Dog Bar and grill and lounge would be happy to host such an epic event. Warning though; Ya'll may have too much fun to leave and I'd be stuck with Ya'll. LOL
    Another warning: Ya'll may get to even like me.

For those musicians in the group bring your instruments. I have a keyboard here for those who play. I have a complete sound system and also Karaoke for the unabashed
    Visitors can sample the epic food prepared and served at the Devil Dog B&G
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    RCY Cigars:
    Bigshizza:
    RCY Cigars:

It's doable Shizz, it's doable.
    Man that would be great!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    pilgrimtex:
    I'll be in san antonio in 2 weeks. Can't wait.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    The Kid:
    Now that would be pretty cool !
    Get to share a smoke with the people who cut some great deals and allow me to keep my humidor stocked.

Hard to pick just five though ..... I'd love to travel around and herf with everybody!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    1. Randy
    2. Randy
    3. Randy
    4. Randy
    5. Randy
    ;) Really, I'd jump on the chance to smoke with anyone here. I believe the only guy I've met is rhamlin (hopefully we can have a smoke before I leave!) I think I may be closer to a few of you guys after I move...
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    who would i wanna herf with?
    Laker (miss ya bud!)
    RobbyRass
    Beatnic
    OchoZacho
    Madurofan

though i have had a herf with the last two already...
    smoke em if you got em was a hell of a herf, as was who dey gal and TJ.
    all good times.
    kuzi16:
    who would i wanna herf with?
    Laker (miss ya bud!)
    RobbyRass
    Beatnic
    OchoZacho
    Madurofan

though i have had a herf with the last two already...
    smoke em if you got em was a hell of a herf, as was who dey gal and TJ.
    all good times.
    your too kind Matt. Hope I can get back to OH someday soon!
    The Devil Dog Bar Grill and Lounge. One hour from Ft Worth and 3 1/4 hrs from San Antonio. Nestled in the Cowboy Capital of the world. Experience the Cowboy in you.
    Treva and I would be honored to host the EPIC HERF
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    The Kid:
    Been there, done that many times...and they are all great people!! CFest provides just those opportunities. you have the chance to not only meet them, but also herf with them. They are as nice, or nicer...if that is possible, in person then on the phone, or text.

As per the intention of the thread, while somewhat important, it is what it is.... i would agree that the list excludes people and makes it a popularity contest. That being said...I might offer an idea for a tweak...being 'why do you wish to herf with them?' i.e. 'i would like to herf with xxxx, whom i never have b4...because i would like to talk about xxxx with them'