Home General Discussion

Acid Cigars

0 That Guy 00 That Guy 0 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 188
My wife has started enjoying cigars with me. I like that she has come around, not only by "allowing" me to enjoy them without too much grief but now she'll occasionally ask to share one with me especially while drinking She doesn't necessarily enjoy the taste of the cigars but finds them satisfying enough to participate.

So now I'm thinking about surprising her with some of the Drew Estate Acid cigars for obvious reasons that she can hopefully find enjoyment in with me. Anyone who has knowledge in these cigars please let me know which ones you've smoked, what you thought of them, and/or rate them best to worst and a little about why each rated the way it did. Thanks!

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    I'veonly had one, the Kuba Kuba, and it was a decent cigar. The girlfriend les them quite a bit. I don't remener the flavor profile, for I don smoke them that often. You may wish to also by her CAO FlaVours "Moontrance" that is my girlfriends favourite (eileens dream is her second favorite)
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    My wife and I recently got married and have the same storyline you talked about. She tried a cuban on our honeymoon and she really liked it but she has not liked anything since then until the Acid wafe. I think she likes it beause its sugary and only lasts about 20 mins. She has tried the Blondie and CAO vanilla but the blondie got bitter at the end and the CAO just wasn't good.
    Let me know if you find one that your wife likes.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    There is a cigar line called Heavenly Cigars. The owner Heather Phillips created the line with women in mind, while most cigars companies overlook this market. They are Premium cigars that happen to be flavored. I was given a bunch of these a few years ago, and while I am not a fan of flavored cigars, they were well constructed, and the quality of the tobacco was evident. They are reasonably priced at about three bucks each and may appeal to Mrs. O. If you want to stick to Acid, I have had more than a few, stick with the Gold line which is the mildest of them all. Cold Tea is nice and I liked the Atom as well.
    I also like the Blondie which is a step up in strength but still mild enough for a novice. Avoid the Red and Purple lines if it is the first attempt at cigars, they do kick a bit.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I tried out the 1400cc pretty early on before my palate developed at all and I really liked it. It was similar to the blondie in taste and aroma, but maybe not as strong. The blondie would probably be good too.