Home General Discussion

Weekend Blitz

CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 239
Great deal on the weekend blitz. Been on a buying hiatus but could not pass up the coronas for that price (durn you cigar.com (shaking fist but secretly happy)). Great flavor, excellent aging potential, and great value. Get them while they last!!!

Comments

• HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Are the ones pictured in the blitz actually the corojos? They look really dark like it could have mistakenly been a picture of the maduros. I've never had one so I don't think I'd spring for a box but boy that price on the coronas is making me think about it!
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Heavy:
    Are the ones pictured in the blitz actually the corojos? They look really dark like it could have mistakenly been a picture of the maduros. I've never had one so I don't think I'd spring for a box but boy that price on the coronas is making me think about it!
    Inside the lid of the box in the picture it says "SLR natual" but yes they do look pretty dark. I don't know much about Camachos so maybe someone else who's had the naturals will tell us if that looks right or not.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Camacho makes great smokes,, not familiar with these but if I was a bettin man.
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 239
    Heavy:
    Yes that is how they look. They are dark full flavored lovelies. The maduro version is much darker (US broad-leaf) vs the natural corojo version (old version had a cameroon wrapper) plus there is a second band that says maduro on them. If you like the Camacho Corojo blend you will like these.