Home General Discussion

Augusto Reyes... Mistake?

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
I recently made a purchase online and happened to get a bundle of Augusto Reyes Navagadors. Im not much of a fan of them. Granted ive just started my ventures into cigars and so far have enjoyed most of the ones ive had. I have issues distinguishing flavors on my own. But once ive been told what kind of flavors to expect i can usually pick them out and identify them. Has anyone had these cigars before? if so what are your thoughts and what is it that i should be looking for in them?

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    These are inexpensive cigars, so I would not expect much. However, the most important thing is what you enjoy. I enjoy plenty of cheap cigars, and plenty of expensive ones. See that thing above me that says contact? Click on private message, and send me your address.
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    If I'm thinking of the right merchant, believe these are sold only at a place that gets a lot hate for their dirty tactics and sending shipments without orders being placed, charging your credit card anyways. If that's the case, this isn't the place to get answers on those cigars. Little love for Augusto Reyes in general here, much less love for the Tommy boy retailer. Hate them myself.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    LiquidChaos66:
    I recently made a purchase online and happened to get a bundle of Augusto Reyes Navagadors. Im not much of a fan of them. Granted ive just started my ventures into cigars and so far have enjoyed most of the ones ive had. I have issues distinguishing flavors on my own. But once ive been told what kind of flavors to expect i can usually pick them out and identify them. Has anyone had these cigars before? if so what are your thoughts and what is it that i should be looking for in them?
    Hi (waves hand) to fellow Nwestener! (Jiunn mimicking)
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    Which place may that be? lol i really hope i can avoid and unwanted card charges.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    The only thing I have heard about those is that they are commonly referred to as "Disgusto Reyes." LOL! Hey, if you don't like em, at least you know! And maybe you will enjoy them for knock-around smokes sometime, even if they aren't the best.
    Yeah they had pretty mixed reviews... Ill admit that the hook for me was they came free with the order... I wasn't gonna pass up free and the possibility of enjoying them. Luckily I didn't pay for them! Hahaha! I have a few friends in town that I can pass them along to. Just hope they aren't mad at me for giving them bad smokes... Although I did warn them.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    For the record, I'm not related to Augusto.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    danielzreyes:
    Too bad, he just picked up the swisher account. He's rich now...
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    Too bad, he just picked up the swisher account. He's rich now...
    funny. sad. true.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    danielzreyes:
    Whew! Boy! you don't know how many times I've held back..... :D