Home General Discussion

I want to take this time...

RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
To tell you all I love this place. Seems like only when some drama is going on do we take the time to talk about how awesome you BORKs are. Well, I'm not a BORK since I was not around for that, but I am a BOTL. You guys teach me a lot and help to make this hobby a ton of fun. Heck, I text a good number of you and consider most of you good friends. Even you, Rudy!Me being a CCom member is by chance, and I'd not join another forum if for some reason CCom shut down. You guys rock. Hearts.

Comments

• The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    Me lovey you long time Randy pandy
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Rain:
    To tell you all I love this place. Seems like only when some drama is going on do we take the time to talk about how awesome you BORKs are. Well, I'm not a BORK since I was not around for that, but I am a BOTL. You guys teach me a lot and help to make this hobby a ton of fun. Heck, I text a good number of you and consider most of you good friends. Even you, Rudy!Me being a CCom member is by chance, and I'd not join another forum if for some reason CCom shut down. You guys rock. Hearts.
    WTH???? Why are you always putting me on front street???

Well Randy since you opened this door, I'm gonna step through it.

Yesterday, (I think it was yesterday) I was peruzzing the forum and came across your photo's with a new member here Pilgrimtex., I saw the photos on the wall and it reminded me of my Uncles who served in Korea and Vietnam. Afterwards I was out washing my car and for some reason you guys came into my thoughts. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure it was because a fighter was screeching across the sky,,anyway,,,,So here's what I want to say.

Thank You Randy, for your service and for the sacrifices that you have made in defending and honoring our country. This also goes to all the Vets out there. I have some insight into the demands,,how much all of you have sacrificed,, and how little thanks Vets receive (especially some of the older generation).
    So from one vet to another
    Thank You.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    The buffalonian:
    Me lovey you long time Randy pandy
    You M F'er..
  • RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    Even after giving up smoking cigars I still enjoy reading as much of the forums as I possibly can each and every day.
    And yes the drama reads like bad TV sometimes, that is what makes it real, no scripts here.
    It is nice to get to know each of a portion of everyone's personality by the very post they write.
    Keep it alive people, because nowhere else in the world could this post work!
    Rudy, I always bring you up because I respect your opinion a ton and value what you bring to the forum. No BOTL I have ever spoken to has had a bad thing to say about you.We have this strange issue between us due to what I THINK was a misunderstanding. You're silence towards me is hard because, like I said, I respect you.Thanks for thanks, as well as YOUR service!
    Rain:
    Rudy, I always bring you up because I respect your opinion a ton and value what you bring to the forum. No BOTL I have ever spoken to has had a bad thing to say about you.We have this strange issue between us due to what I THINK was a misunderstanding. You're silence towards me is hard because, like I said, I respect you.Thanks for thanks, as well as YOUR service!
    rudys like yoda but from WA
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    webmost:
    Get a room
    Go check your RH ;)
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Much love for CCOM and the good BOTLs here ....

Good info, reviews, discussions both cigar and otherwise, and even some good tunes in the songs thread!

.....oh, except Shizza. Don't know if I like him anymore.
    He keeps blowing up my mailbox. He's a punk
    ;-)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jgibv:
    Much love for CCOM and the good BOTLs here ....

Good info, reviews, discussions both cigar and otherwise, and even some good tunes in the songs thread!

.....oh, except Shizza. Don't know if I like him anymore.
    He keeps blowing up my mailbox. He's a punk
    ;-)
    Watch it Johnny 5 things could get worse... I will have more free time on my hands!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    The Kid:
    Rain:
    WTH???? Why are you always putting me on front street???

Well Randy since you opened this door, I'm gonna step through it.

Yesterday, (I think it was yesterday) I was peruzzing the forum and came across your photo's with a new member here Pilgrimtex., I saw the photos on the wall and it reminded me of my Uncles who served in Korea and Vietnam. Afterwards I was out washing my car and for some reason you guys came into my thoughts. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure it was because a fighter was screeching across the sky,,anyway,,,,So here's what I want to say.

Thank You Randy, for your service and for the sacrifices that you have made in defending and honoring our country. This also goes to all the Vets out there. I have some insight into the demands,,how much all of you have sacrificed,, and how little thanks Vets receive (especially some of the older generation).
    So from one vet to another
    Thank You.
    Well said!! You da man..
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    RBeckom:
    Even after giving up smoking cigars I still enjoy reading as much of the forums as I possibly can each and every day.
    And yes the drama reads like bad TV sometimes, that is what makes it real, no scripts here.
    It is nice to get to know each of a portion of everyone's personality by the very post they write.
    Keep it alive people, because nowhere else in the world could this post work!
    So, like, if we got some Kardashians, we could have our own show? ;)

Rain, excellent post!
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    GOUP HUG. XOXOXO!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    I am always happy to be a part of this group, and really enjoy talking to all you guys. I think that many of the nicest, most decent cigar smokers (and people in general) anyone could have the pleasure of knowing hang out right here. I look forward to much more in the future
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Randy you bring tears to my eyes, oh wait that's the smoke. I love this place, greatest forum on the web
    robertgreen30:
    Randy you bring tears to my eyes, oh wait that's the smoke. I love this place, greatest forum on the web
    Do you need another bomb?
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Rain:
    robertgreen30:
    Do you need another bomb?
    hahaha very funny, and don't even think about that
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Awww... Wandy....Dolla make you Holla ?
    curtpick:
    I did not get my raise, so fifty cents should be good.
    Rain:
    curtpick:

Any discounts ??? LOL
    On a serious note. Your a good man ! One of the first I met here. And yes... I do remember !.......
    curtpick:
    Rain:
    curtpick:

Any discounts ??? LOL
    On a serious note. Your a good man ! One of the first I met here. And yes... I do remember !.......
    Can't forget an Iowonian...or whatever you guys call yourselves.Ok, look, I've been drinking...thirty cents. Final offer...are you happy now? ;)
    Rain:
    curtpick:
    Rain:
    curtpick:

Any discounts ??? LOL
    Can't forget an Iowonian...or whatever you guys call yourselves.Ok, look, I've been drinking...thirty cents. Final offer...are you happy now? ;)

Drunk... and I have to pay ??
    Rain:
    curtpick:
    Rain:
    curtpick:

Any discounts ??? LOL
    Sold!!! , seriously I love you guys
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Agreed 100%. Answers are always there when you need them. Maybe someday I will learn enough to assist some other noob.

• AVJimAVJim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    Rain:

Randy.... you must have been pretty drunk when you wrote that!!!! ~~~ I wuv you guys~~~~ really man... you don't understand~~~~ I really wuv you guys!!! hahahhahahahaha!!!! Drunk or not..... I agree with it all!!!!
    Wait, I was not drunk for that part.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    No that's just Randy's wonderful personality, come sit at the poker table sometime and u will c. Lol
    Glock1975:
    No that's just Randy's wonderful personality, come sit at the poker table sometime and u will c. Lol
    you have to make sure you get there early or you'll miss him * Cough cough first out cough cough*
    The buffalonian:
    Glock1975:
    you have to make sure you get there early or you'll miss him * Cough cough first out cough cough*
    I told you that in confidence! :(
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Rain:
    The buffalonian:
    Glock1975:
    I told you that in confidence! :(
    That is true last night lol. What about u buffalo u played long ago?