Home General Discussion

Non-Alcoholic Drinks

2»

Comments

• SgtRickSgtRick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 75
    Water or Mountain Dew. Beer if available.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    I just wanted to say that thanks to all the hints here and the different opinions I switched from cold milk to iced water and green tea and OH MY! The difference in the smoking experience is different - I can feel much more subtleties in the flavors now! I love it... Even though I still have some good old choco milk with certain cigars...
  • ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    I accidentally started my own thread, but since has already been established, I will put in my 2 cents for Lemon Lime Gatorade during the mid day and a nice cup of Chamomile Tea in the evening.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    When it's cooler out, I drink a lot of coffee. Coffee goes great with a quite a few cigars. During the summer, I try to drink a lot of water, and I tend to drink it when I'm having a cigar most of the time. Iced tea goes great as well. So I guess I'm like most everyone here, lol. I also enjoy Dr. Pepper if I decide to drink a soda while smoking.
  • leonardleonard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 359
    Renaissance_Man:
    I would like to see what non-alcoholic drinks you guys have while smoking cigars. Most people would opt for something alcoholic, but I honestly go for something far different :). Most of the times I drink a good old Hershey's Chocolate Milk! Nice and cold - mmmmmm... Goes good with a maduro wrapper ;). Anybody else there drink milk or other stuff like that? (my alcoholic milk equivalent would be Bailey's)
    I like iced tea with a cigar.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    I do love a cigar with some scotch, but being in Afghanistan I have had to find something else to fill the void. So, I have turned to diet coke and sprite. (nothing does the job like Jonny Walker Black though, I can't wait to get back home!)
  • These Filthy HandsThese Filthy Hands Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 455
    Usually, I drink coffee/water/or Dr. Pepper if beer isn't readily available.