2»

Comments

• Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    catfishbluezz:
    ehehat:
    catfishbluezz:
    blurr:
    catfishbluezz:
    Knowing your tastes, XO and classic all day bro.
    classic I'm a for sure on ordering, I have to try them all this summer anyways, so I wanted an idea what every ones favorites where. XOand signature intrigued me most from reviews, but hell I'm going to get a few of each. And I know I need to find some 787's, I've been looking for a few days.
    do not by them from Atlantic.... Very dry, not stored properly
    I can second that. Won't go that route again. I've only had the classic, 787, and signature. All were very good but I'm wanting to revisit the 787 again, very dry from Atlantic.
    they should improve over time. They just don't have the wow factor others have had for me, and I swear that box was dry as heck when I got it. I've heard that about other smokes from them as well. I may have I revisit again soon.
    Thanks for that info! I had the same experience with the 787 and wondered what was going on since it is so well reviewed here.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Roberto99:
    catfishbluezz:
    ehehat:
    catfishbluezz:
    blurr:
    catfishbluezz:
    classic I'm a for sure on ordering, I have to try them all this summer anyways, so I wanted an idea what every ones favorites where. XOand signature intrigued me most from reviews, but hell I'm going to get a few of each. And I know I need to find some 787's, I've been looking for a few days.
    I can second that. Won't go that route again. I've only had the classic, 787, and signature. All were very good but I'm wanting to revisit the 787 again, very dry from Atlantic.
    they should improve over time. They just don't have the wow factor others have had for me, and I swear that box was dry as heck when I got it. I've heard that about other smokes from them as well. I may have I revisit again soon.
    Thanks for that info! I had the same experience with the 787 and wondered what was going on since it is so well reviewed here.
    It was night and day IMO.. I was amazed actually, as all the 787 I have had, including my last, was fantastic until I got this batch. It tasted young to me, which it shouldn't, and they were dry so I attribute it to bad storage.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    catfishbluezz:
    Roberto99:
    catfishbluezz:
    ehehat:
    catfishbluezz:
    blurr:
    catfishbluezz:
    It was night and day IMO.. I was amazed actually, as all the 787 I have had, including my last, was fantastic until I got this batch. It tasted young to me, which it shouldn't, and they were dry so I attribute it to bad storage.
    It wasn't just me then because that is how I would have described it too. (I got them from the same place since they were/are so hard to find)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    RCY Cigars:
    kuzi16:
    even though the maduro and the heritage are good smokes they are the weakest of the brand.

i would smoke in this order
    Maduro, Heratige, Classic, XO, Signature, 787 (if you can find them still), Domaine, then any LEs.

why?
    get the first two "out of the way" then from mild to full body.

my favorites are the XO and the Domaine. (im leaving out the 787 because they may be difficult to get your hands on)

Matt, come on man. I can get him a 787. And I would go in reverse, that why you would want to go back to the LE's :). Even though I have a soft spot for the classic with coffee. Whatever you do, it will be worth it, enjoy.
    i dont want him to fall in love with the 787 like i did only to have them be a difficult find.

my reasoning with the order was from mild to fuller. especially if the tasting was going to be done over a day or two.
  • Poopy JonesPoopy Jones Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 357
    A friend of mine gifted me an Avo Classic a few weeks ago. I am enjoying it right now. My first Avo and will not be my last. Dear sweet Harley this is good!!! Along with some Ronnie James Dio live on the iTunes I am in a happy place! Cheers to my fellow BOTL's