Home Non Cigar Related

Pray for the tornado victims

RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
Man what devastation 20 children dead.

Comments

• pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    I had to check on some friends that live in Shawnee after yesterday. I still have family in southern Kansas. I've been tuned to to the weather channel for a couple days. Stuf makes me nervous big time. I sure feel for the families of the victims. Hopefully this is over for a long time. My thoughts are with the survivors.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    My cousin and her 2 children were less than a mile away from where it touched down, thank god they are okay! We can only hope for thebest for those affected in the days to come.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    I'm from Oklahoma and was in OKC in 1999 when the big tornado hit. This is awful and something no one will ever forget. I pray for the families and friends of the victims. Epically the children and parents.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Hey the search dogs are doing good work, though, and the death is revised down to 24, so...
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 585
    I remember all 3 that have passed the damage swath in the last 15 years... and God be with those in need. Wichita just missed having a similar fate on Sunday.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Crazy that thing was a level 5. There was an interesting thing on discover about tornadoes and how they work. Learned a lot, more than watching Twister that is for sure. I would think that it would be smart not to live in places that keep having these things. I mean if a town or towns keep having them over and over again it might be time to re locate.