Home General Discussion

a sampler please

tobaccomantobaccoman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 13
Is it possible to get a 10 cigar sampler of  the Ramon Bueso Cigars?  5 conneticut , five maduro? 

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Your best bet would be to order them...and hey, look, CCom sells them! I make commision ;)Seriously though, that is your best bet. Anyone who has that many of the sticks is probably aging them. Try calling Andy or The Beard and seeing if they will work out a deal with you.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    Yes, the customer service at CCOM is great. Call them up and one of the reps will most likely be able to set you up with that. Sounds like something they may even put in the catalog in the future.
  • tobaccomantobaccoman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 13
    that's what I was hoping .. I don't want to be a  PITA so I was hoping they would just offer one  . I assume many would enjot such a item. Doing it  currently would cost 60 bucks for 10 cigars  at a minimum.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Bro, I've called them multiple times. It's not being a PITA when you're trying to give them money. If you don't want to call, email.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    tobaccoman:
    that's what I was hoping .. I don't want to be a  PITA so I was hoping they would just offer one  . I assume many would enjot such a item. Doing it  currently would cost 60 bucks for 10 cigars  at a minimum.
    by calling up a rep, they usually will give you a special deal, not the singles price. At least for me, I've never even had to ask, they just come right out and say they can give me a deal