Home General Discussion

who steals a herfador?

brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
Seriously? Who see's a herfadoor sitting in a car and tries the doors and steals it? Only it....nothing else. Not the change, not the cash, not the ipod touch in the glove box.......just my freaking herfador with my lighter, cutter and stogie stand in it. Not to mention the 8 cigars in there. I hope karma kicks the *** out of whoever did it.

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    This qualifies you to accept donations!! And that is F'n lame!! I hate thieves so we will get them back by making it bigger and better for Brian.... Who's with me? I can enlist a few peeps I'm sure!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    I bet it was Jiunn.Kidding aside, that sucks man...but better that than the Ipod or cash.
    Bigshizza:
    This qualifies you to accept donations!! And that is F'n lame!! I hate thieves so we will get them back by making it bigger and better for Brian.... Who's with me? I can enlist a few peeps I'm sure!
    I'm starting a thread in TPB.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Sorry to hear that brother.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Bigshizza:
    no......please don't i was just venting. No one else would understand.....my wife is laughing at me. Partially because now she has a gift idea for fathers day.
    brianetz1:
    Bigshizza:
    no......please don't i was just venting. No one else would understand.....my wife is laughing at me. Partially because now she has a gift idea for fathers day.
    Happy Fathers Day bro...... EARLY!!!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    That's lame as hell...And confusing that they only took the herfador. ???
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    That is one picky thief!! It kinda would be funny if he went through the sticks and left what he didn't want. But sorry to hear the bad news man!! And I agree wtf!!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Lee.mcglynn:
    That is one picky thief!! It kinda would be funny if he went through the sticks and left what he didn't want. But sorry to hear the bad news man!! And I agree wtf!!
    yeah, that would add insult to injury though. in all seriousness though, that really blows, what a ***.
    totally agree on the strangeness. i was at this one place where i fish and came back to my car and it was the only thing taken. I started looking for it just in case it was laying around, but it was gone. I drove to the rental area to see if it was turned in and it wasn't. I gave em my phone number just in case it was found.....let's hope it gets turned back in, but I doubt it. I assume that someone saw me grab a cigar out of it, light it and toss everything back in the car and then when i walked away grabbed it. Very strange because there were only 3 or 4 other people around and all seemed like decent people.
  • LeftFiveLeftFive Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 181
    Aren't Herf-a-dors about the same size/shape as Otterboxes and other protective cases that people keep fancy electronic equipment and pistols in?

I'm hoping that's the case. Otherwise, someone's getting their BOTL card revoked.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    LeftFive:
    Aren't Herf-a-dors about the same size/shape as Otterboxes and other protective cases that people keep fancy electronic equipment and pistols in?

I'm hoping that's the case. Otherwise, someone's getting their BOTL card revoked.
    When he said he was fishing I thought the sammmme thing!
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    LeftFive:

Yep. Pellican type herf-a-dors look like otterboxes or pistol cases to anyone who doesn't know any better. A-hole probably thought it was a pistol case.

Sorry you got jacked.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    The H E double hockey sticks is this world coming to?
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    Gotta agree here, I think some drug addict or loser stole your herf thinking it contained a pistol or fishing lures, or some other valuable resell. Sorry it happened, lock your car from now on always, so many scumbag drug addicts in our country anymore.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Rain:
    I bet it was Jiunn.Kidding aside, that sucks man...but better that than the Ipod or cash.
    Damn that sucks man. They probably didn't know what they were stealing. Just saw this big black box that looked like it contained something valuable.
  • AVJimAVJim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    Sorry. That blows! Probably was a dude from a competing forum....
    AVJim:
    Sorry. That blows! Probably was a dude from a competing forum....
    Bwahaha.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Lame . Just plain lame !
    Rhamlin:
    Rain:
    Damn that sucks man. They probably didn't know what they were stealing. Just saw this big black box that looked like it contained something valuable.
    yeah, now that you guys mention it i guess that makes more sense than someone stealing a cigar case.....regardless it sucks.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    sorry to hear this Brian, check craigslist......bet the A hole puts it on there!
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 585
    Check for any records missing from glove box... that's what they are stealing here... and then kicking in a back door to rifle the house.
    DC 9505510648693140558848
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Bigshizza:
    DC 9505510648693140558848
    i think it was jim.... just so he could do this!
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    Oh Jim, you go to great lengths to obtain addy info to bomb.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Ummmm what size herf a dor???
    don't even think about it.....someone is already sending me a medium flat rate
    brianetz1:
    don't even think about it.....someone is already sending me a medium flat rate
    Yup..you got MFRBed.
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    ROFLMAO! I will have to remember that one :-) MFRBed. Sorry to hear the crummy news. A-holes! :-(