Home General Discussion

Box Bedlam is back

BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
What are you going to do now with the self imposed "freeze"? They don't make it easy! I'm looking at the RB Odyssey..

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    awh poor guy, just do it!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    You smoked one of those white noise yet? at that price you almost HAVE to dont ya?
  • AVJimAVJim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    Decisions, decisions..... they don't make it easy! I DON'T HAVE THE SPACE!!!!!!!!

Matt, I really really enjoyed the White Noise you sent in the infamous welcome bomb..... to answer your question, no. This can't be passed up!!!! DAMMIT!!!!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    I'm sensing many white noises in bombs coming up soon.......
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Bigshizza:
    What are you going to do now with the self imposed "freeze"? They don't make it easy! I'm looking at the RB Odyssey..

Jim you have PM.
    I am going to take a nap and hope the deal is over when I wake up!!! I'm sick today kicking back in the recliner. My credit card/wallet is in the other room so I will have to get up.... dammit!!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Bigshizza:
    What are you going to do now with the self imposed "freeze"? They don't make it easy!
    Ain't that the truth!!!!

• ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    This place gets me in so much trouble.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Couple different options I'm eyeing. Damn you Cigar.com!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    What are you going to do now with the self imposed "freeze"? They don't make it easy!
    Ain't that the truth!!!!

I really liked the RB for a mellow relaxed smoke, easy retro..
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    How about the zino on clearance too...
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    ...or Andy's email or Tim's email. So far I've been strong, but I don't know if I can hold out much longer. And they still haven't said anything about the forum blend orders.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    andy's email? I got the tim liga one....am i missing something? can you PM?
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    bbass2:
    ...or Andy's email or Tim's email. So far I've been strong, but I don't know if I can hold out much longer. And they still haven't said anything about the forum blend orders.
    +
    I need to stop checking my e-mail today .... it's a full on blitzkrieg from CCOM

brianetz1:
    Ask and you shall receive....
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    jgibv:
    bbass2:
    +
    I need to stop checking my e-mail today .... it's a full on blitzkrieg from CCOM

brianetz1:
    Ask and you shall receive....
    I'm feeling so left out. :( This could be a good thing.
    PM to you ddubridge if I have to deal with temptation then so do you. :D
    bbass2:
    PM to you ddubridge if I have to deal with temptation then so do you. :D

That's just dirty...
    Do I need to forward the info to you too?
    Ahh hell, why not?
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Jumped on the MF's
    I tossed and turned.... never did get to sleep. Couldn't stop thinking about the great deals!!! I got the MF and White Noise.... now, where to put them. Well, I'm a kitty litter user now... may as well utilize a cooler too.
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    AVJim:
    I tossed and turned.... never did get to sleep. Couldn't stop thinking about the great deals!!! I got the MF and White Noise.... now, where to put them. Well, I'm a kitty litter user now... may as well utilize a cooler too.
    And another one bites the dust......
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Im taking a hard look at the Buesos they sound awesome, and what a killer price. I also had a Punch yesterday(thanks, Randy!) And it was pretty damn good. I wouldnt mind giving the bareknuckles a try for $2.50 ea. (!)
    ehehat:
    AVJim:

You guy are such a bad influence on me!!!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    AVJim:
    ehehat:
    AVJim:

You guy are such a bad influence on me!!!
    Get a cooler and never look back! It's so nice to see a box deal and not worry one bit about space! :)
    I'm gonna give it a try! I can't guarantee that I won't splurge for another pretty humi though....
    Yep there are multiple great deals and you can't go wrong.. I really liked the White Noise but I just got the UC'S deal...damn..MF, Diesel, MOW...:(
    Jim, it hurts doesn't it..... perhaps it's a Jim thing. So many cigars that need a home in mine.... and with great deals, there is no reason (except reason itself) not to get them!!!! I feel for you.
    AVJim:
    Jim, it hurts doesn't it..... perhaps it's a Jim thing. So many cigars that need a home in mine.... and with great deals, there is no reason (except reason itself) not to get them!!!! I feel for you.
    Love shouldn't have to hurt!!