Home General Discussion

Fans of Davidoff, Zino, Avo...check this out: Smoking Jacket

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
So I waited to post anything on these until I could get a review done. I was gifted these from one of the owners of Ezra Zion, Alan Fonseca. He was meeting with the Henke's and told them I was a huge fan, so Henke Jr gave him a ton of pre-release and unreleased samples of Junior's new blends Smoking Jacket to review on Cigar Federation. Apparently Junior is working out of his own factory called the Kelner Boutique Factory in the DR with total access to all the rare and unique Davidoff tobaccos. According to Alan, their goal is to create and produce blends for the small batch market and companies, along with Junior's own blends. The review is of the 1st blend, that is slated to hit the US, while the second is only for overseas. I will review the second blend this week as well. You can Click here for the review.

The ones with cello are the 1st blend that I reviewed. They come in four size and they have a FB page with a couple pictures up, but not much info other then a snippet on CA. These are full flavored med-full powerful cigars with an unreal finish. An amazing cigar really, and I cannot wait to get my hands on more.

Comments