Home General Discussion

Horrible b&m lmao!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
So today I went out looking for a lighter case for my st dupont...I had to go to a b&m that I already hate!! But they made me hate it even more!! After explaining what a lighter case was which shouldn't happen the guy asked me what I smoke...well I told him padron Anny's since it is my favorite smoke next to lfd and isom's. he then try's to sell me on his crap brand saying its the best and it's 20yr old tobacco. First of if the rest of the line blows goats and they claim it's 10yrs old what's ten more years to me? Second if they have mold all over them well then gfy!! Especially for $20 a pop!! I always hated this place but they do have some good stuff from time to time they just don't take care of it and they try to sucker you into buying there crap sticks at horrible prices!! I always say ill never go back but from time to time I want to see if they changed. Ok rant is over just had to say it

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    It's amazing places like this stay in business
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    Rhamlin:
    Not really, look at the state of current affairs with 60 plus rings selling like hot cakes, yet aficionados usually hate them. We are a small small percentage of their buyer base. The newb smoker off the street who has no clue and no knowledge eats this *** up. They buy those moldy twenty dollar sticks every day by the thousands, then show them off to their buddies at the bar. Americanism at its finest. Wonder why people try a cigar and never come back? its crap like this
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    blurr:
    Rhamlin:
    Not really, look at the state of current affairs with 60 plus rings selling like hot cakes, yet aficionados usually hate them. We are a small small percentage of their buyer base. The newb smoker off the street who has no clue and no knowledge eats this *** up. They buy those moldy twenty dollar sticks every day by the thousands, then show them off to their buddies at the bar. Americanism at its finest. Wonder why people try a cigar and never come back? its crap like this
    lmao!!!! Yeah plus ca doesn't help by show casing huge cigars! Most noobs know little to nothing and read about these big rg's and think it's the norm
  • edelrionycedelrionyc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 312
    I hate when this happens. I go to a B&M and they start to push me onto their house blends. Then they start to tell me how they have a farm in nica and they farm, grow, and harvest their own tobacco. Just straight bullshit. Most of these house blends are the same crap thats in every b&m. They buy in bulk from someone in the Dominican Republic and pay about 75 cents for it and try to push it on us as if they are better than a padron or a A. Fuente and try to sell it at the same price. The new guys fall for it all the time but i'm too experienced for that trick...
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Ive had my share off people pushing house blends but what I really don't get is how B&M owners cannot maintain their humi's. it's happened more than once. I walk into a shop that's fairly packed and the owners and regulars all tell me how this is the best place in town. When I walk into the humi everything's covered in mold! Just happened again the other day. Pretty nice shop, very friendly people but every single stick that didn't have cello on it was covered in mold. How do they not see this? It's their inventory that's getting destroyed! Just as bad, how do people walk into a shop and grab a moldy stick and think its ok? It baffles the imagination.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    ehehat:
    Ive had my share off people pushing house blends but what I really don't get is how B&M owners cannot maintain their humi's. it's happened more than once. I walk into a shop that's fairly packed and the owners and regulars all tell me how this is the best place in town. When I walk into the humi everything's covered in mold! Just happened again the other day. Pretty nice shop, very friendly people but every single stick that didn't have cello on it was covered in mold. How do they not see this? It's their inventory that's getting destroyed! Just as bad, how do people walk into a shop and grab a moldy stick and think its ok? It baffles the imagination.
    That's terrible :( You do have to wonder why they opened a B&M in the first place.