Home General Discussion

counsel on a good humi. first post

jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
Hey all this is my first post I am in need of a good quality humidor to hold 75 to 100 premos. Can someone let me know of a quality manufacture that won't cost serval hundred dollars! Has any one had a lamburgine humi.

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    jship079:
    Hey all this is my first post I am in need of a good quality humidor to hold 75 to 100 premos. Can someone let me know of a quality manufacture that won't cost serval hundred dollars! Has any one had a lamburgine humi.
    I have never been let down by Cuban Crafters Humidors.. Check them online.. great quality, reasonable prices. I own three. By the way, Welcome jship079 / kasper79
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    welcome jship ...If you think you need 75-100 count what you really need ( and I'm not kidding) is a 250 count. They do not hold what they advertise and you will collect more than you can ever imagine ...especially if you hang with this gang of cigar nuts .
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    gmill880:
    welcome jship ...If you think you need 75-100 count what you really need ( and I'm not kidding) is a 250 count. They do not hold what they advertise and you will collect more than you can ever imagine ...especially if you hang with this gang of cigar nuts .
    Agreed. I have a 40 or so count, does not hold that many... and I am starting to collect... need... bigger.. one....
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    Agreed. I bought mine for pretty cheap off of Ebay from this seller: gadgetbestbuy. I've been pretty well pleased with it and it looks very nice and very well constructed. However, it's advertised as capable as of holding 300 cigars. Well, right now I have 71 cigars in it and I'll be lucky if I can get another 30 in there. I favor a larger ring size though, so perhaps the 40 cigars I have with rings 60 and larger might have something to do with that.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    I too have had good luck with Cuban Crafters and CheapHumidors. But as everyone has been saying, the listed capacity is much less than you can actually fit in them. I think they count smokes with the smallest ring guage and use that as the capacity. Happy hunting!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    I bought a 75-100 count humi from cheaphumidors.com, i have been very pleased with it, seals great. I have about 85 smokes in it right now.