Home General Discussion

God I love my b&m!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
I just wanted to say that I love having a good relationship with the staff at my b&m!! They text me or call when ever a new shipment comes in that I might be interested in. It's awesome!! Just wanted to share lol

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I just wanted to say that I love having a good relationship with the staff at my b&m!! They text me or call when ever a new shipment comes in that I might be interested in. It's awesome!! Just wanted to share lol
    Sounds nice!! I've enjoyed the one close to me, but I am hoping when I move I find a good one. I checked a map, and I will be living about 10 min from a cigar bar and another B&M... and downtown near campus/work will be one more! Having a good B&M to visit is a great thing.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Gray4lines:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Sounds nice!! I've enjoyed the one close to me, but I am hoping when I move I find a good one. I checked a map, and I will be living about 10 min from a cigar bar and another B&M... and downtown near campus/work will be one more! Having a good B&M to visit is a great thing.
    it makes a world of difference when you find a great place! I'm so glad I know the people I do and it makes you feel right at home when you get there!
  • AVJimAVJim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    Perhaps you buy too many cigars..... wait, that can NEVER happen!!!! Gotta love a place where everyone knows your name and you get service with a smile!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Lee.mcglynn:
    That is awesome...must be hard to work any self control into the mix! It would slay me financially, but I don't have to worry about a quality B&M close by...:(
  • Poopy JonesPoopy Jones Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 357
    Glad you have a good B&M. One of the ones I go to won't put me on an email list or call for items that arrive. The sales associate can sometimes be a bit snippy and especially annoyed when someone needs help and is having a conversation with friends and knocking down a bran muffin. With that kind of service it's not worth it to pay extra at a B&M when I can do a little homework and either order sticks online or go to Total Wine. Sorry for the rant but that's how I feel
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Poopy Jones:
    Glad you have a good B&M. One of the ones I go to won't put me on an email list or call for items that arrive. The sales associate can sometimes be a bit snippy and especially annoyed when someone needs help and is having a conversation with friends and knocking down a bran muffin. With that kind of service it's not worth it to pay extra at a B&M when I can do a little homework and either order sticks online or go to Total Wine. Sorry for the rant but that's how I feel
    I don't think I'd put up with her bad attitude. I'd probably let her know I can get just about anything she has online and for less, and that the whole reason you come by is for the ambience and to support the local shop.
  • Poopy JonesPoopy Jones Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 357
    Dude that's solid!! I didn't elude to the gender of the sales associate and you got it right on. This calls for an extra shot of cough syrup in my cocktail!! Cheers!!