Home General Discussion

Cellophanes?

alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
Anyone know where I can 20 or so cigar cellophanes, sized to fit 6x54 or maybe a little bigger?

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    alienmisprint:
    Anyone know where I can 20 or so cigar cellophanes, sized to fit 6x54 or maybe a little bigger?
    I'll be honest I almost didn't click on this thread for the sake of seeing "Cellophane on or off??? What do you guys think???" But upon further inspection this is a damn good question!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    I just tossed out a couple hundred or so. I'll have to start hanging on to them for just such an occasion.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Yeah, I haven't been able to find them anywhere. I almost posted about this on the obsessive/compulsive cigarder thread, but I can't stand not having sticks in cellophane. I bought a box of Prymes a couple of months ago and saved any cellophanes off cigars I smoked to put on the Prymes. It took a little over two weeks to get the whole box covered, and I smoked alot more toros than normal, lol. I just got a box of JDN Antanos and now I have the same problem. I'd rather not have to do it that way again, not to mention I don't know how many cigars I have that are 58+ ring gauge, lol.

And in retrospect, I probably should have titled the thread something else, lol.
    PM me your addy, I have several I just located that I'll be happy to send you if you still want/need them.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    That would be awesome, I appreciate it greatly. PM incoming.