Home General Discussion

Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival Fall 2013

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
Hey gang! So all of the pictures and fun that our brethren had at CFEST reminded me that there will be quite the festival this Fall just in my own backyard! Yup that's right, Rocky a mountain Cigar Festival will be in Boulder, CO (20 min drive door to door from my place) starting on August 24th with the Mega Herf going on from the 24th through the 25th. This is an incredible vent from what I hear, and Amanda and I will be going this year and staying in downtown Boulder while the Grandparents take care of Baby Boy for us that weekend.

So on that note, besides Amanda and I, who is going to be there??!?!? A link to the site with specifics and information can be found here: http://rmcigarfestival.com/

Comments

• gripnripgripnrip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    I'm trying to arrange going with my son. He is a Weld County sheriff deputy (he lives in Windsor and I'd be coming from Montana), so he needs to wait until his schedule comes out. If he can go, we will both be there! I'll shoot you a PM if we get this planned-maybe we can meet up for a cold one and a smoke.
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    I will be there this year for sure. Check under colorado herf thread.
  • armaes8armaes8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 279
    I plan on going too seems like it could be a good time.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Amanda and I are getting a hotel the night of so we can not worry about enjoying and driving. Should be a LARGE time, and we definitely all need to have a get together and meeting spot.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    I tell you what, I love the Boulder area and that sounds like a great time. I will discuss it with my wife. We are hosting a wedding on our property the weekend before so it might be a great opportunity to take some time off together. Rocky Mountain National Park is sublime. I would love to go back. I will be in touch if there is any way we can swing it.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Roberto99:
    I tell you what, I love the Boulder area and that sounds like a great time. I will discuss it with my wife. We are hosting a wedding on our property the weekend before so it might be a great opportunity to take some time off together. Rocky Mountain National Park is sublime. I would love to go back. I will be in touch if there is any way we can swing it.
    Sounds KICKAZZ Roberto and really hope things fall into place, it would be my pleasure to meet up with y'all!