Home General Discussion

RCY Cigars

RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
Anyone heard from Rick? I see his last post was March 19.

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    PM to you Ricky
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Rain:
    Uber humi.

I'm here Ricky, never left. Just ask The Beard. Had a little rough patch with family curve balls if you get my drift. A few deaths in my family. Yes Rain, I'm over at Über as well. But the same goes there. I haven't been posting much because of life curve balls. Miss you guys as well. Ricky, it's always nice to know someone remembers me in good favor. I'm pretty sure you know what happens next, thanks Buddy. And as that old saying goes. I apologize in advance :).....
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    RCY Cigars:
    Rain:
    Uber humi.

I'm here Ricky, never left. Just ask The Beard. Had a little rough patch with family curve balls if you get my drift. A few deaths in my family. Yes Rain, I'm over at Über as well. But the same goes there. I haven't been posting much because of life curve balls. Miss you guys as well. Ricky, it's always nice to know someone remembers me in good favor. I'm pretty sure you know what happens next, thanks Buddy. And as that old saying goes. I apologize in advance :).....
    Sorry to hear about all the bad news lately Rick. Hope all is well/better now and we can get back to trash talking again....
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    ..and there you have it, Ricky. Hope everything works out, Rick.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Hope things are looking up Rick!!
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    Hope everything works out Rick. And Ricky, the hornets nest, I believe you should never shake a hornets nest.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    i just simply love you ricky. you sexy beast you
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    RCY Cigars:
    Rain:
    Uber humi.

Im pretty sure you know what happens next. Praying for your family bro, hope all is well.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    RCY Cigars:
    Rain:
    Uber humi.

I don't see how anyone could not think of you in good favor brother.Your generosity knows no bounds.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Sorry to hear about the rough patch Rick. Hope all is well