Home General Discussion

IOWA

MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
When I lived there it was

Idiots
Out
Walking
Around

Just kidding, LOL in Bettendorf, Isle Capri on 17th and 18th and 19th golfing, anyone around?

Comments

• curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Who you callin an idiot ! :)
    Looked at that date and just knew you would pick that weekend.
    I think, and I elaborate , I think I have folk coming in town.
    They haven't given me the 100% yet, so... if they don't show I'm up for some golf !
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Anyone......?:-)
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    Not sure people in Iowa even have Internet. May have to send our carrier pigeons.
  • AVJimAVJim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    Iowa.... that corn field you have to drive through to get to Kansas City. Oops, almost forgot about the excitement of seeing a wind farm....
    Grow big women here too ! Corn fed !
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    I went to Iowa once. The weather was terrible. Really flat and boring drive. Not sure if they even have women there. Glad you are just hanging on the outskirts... They have the windfarms so it disperses the smell of pigs everywhere. DUH!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    curtpick:
    do you massage them so they are nice and juicy to?
    Lee.mcglynn:
    curtpick:
    do you massage them so they are nice and juicy to?
    Eww... but if you do, are they more tender?
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    I don't know what you guys are talking about! I dated a beautiful girl from Iowa. She was blonde, athletic and absolutely gorgeous. As I recall she was the "miss volleyball" for Iowa high schools one year in the late 80's. After a couple of dates with me she told me she was dating another guy in Iowa at the same time but still wanted to go out with me platonically. (she had just moved into town and was mostly just looking to meet some new friends) I told her there was no way I could go out with her the way we had just done and not make a pass at her. Several months later she came up to me and told me that she was no longer dating the other guy but by then I had just become engaged to my soon to be first wife. My life has turned out well in that category but man, she was hot... and from Iowa.
    Roberto99:
    I don't know what you guys are talking about! I dated a beautiful girl from Iowa. She was blonde, athletic and absolutely gorgeous. As I recall she was the "miss volleyball" for Iowa high schools one year in the late 80's. After a couple of dates with me she told me she was dating another guy in Iowa at the same time but still wanted to go out with me platonically. (she had just moved into town and was mostly just looking to meet some new friends) I told her there was no way I could go out with her the way we had just done and not make a pass at her. Several months later she came up to me and told me that she was no longer dating the other guy but by then I had just become engaged to my soon to be first wife. My life has turned out well in that category but man, she was hot... and from Iowa.
    That was a golden retriever and might have been from Iowa.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    LOL! golden retriever sounds more likely
    Watch it some these girls will kick some serious booty.
    Scary I tell ya.. Scary !!!
    Marker:
    Roberto99:
    That was a golden retriever and might have been from Iowa.
    rotflmao
    Ms Iowa

She'll bite your ass !
    Rufff Rufff !! LOL
    Congratulations. You found the one hottie in Iowa.

All in fun of course. I am sure there are some good looking black and brown haired girls in Iowa as well.

We call them black and chocolate Labradors.
    We call em Angus here....
    Marker:
    Congratulations. You found the one hottie in Iowa.

All in fun of course. I am sure there are some good looking black and brown haired girls in Iowa as well.

We call them black and chocolate Labradors.
    lol Jamie getting ready to have fun in Chicago now, wish we could've video herfed again..lol
    Yeah. Work work work. Although I will make it to Davenport Iowa and La Crosse Wisconsin at least twice a year. I am trying to get close!
    On a serious note.
    Where are you golfing when in Iowa?
  • AVJimAVJim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    curtpick:
    Ms Iowa

She'll bite your ass !
    Rufff Rufff !! LOL

She was likely born and raised in Minnesota.... eventually moved south to be the only hottie....
    All the women look like that in Minnesota... just another face in the gorgeous crowd up here. In Iowa, she became special.
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    AVJim:
    curtpick:
    Ms Iowa

She'll bite your ass !
    Rufff Rufff !! LOL

She was likely born and raised in Minnesota.... eventually moved south to be the only hottie....
    All the women look like that in Minnesota... just another face in the gorgeous crowd up here. In Iowa, she became special.
    She is like the restraunts. You see pictures on posters and billboards, but no one every actually sees them in person.