Home General Discussion

Where is everybody from?

Comments

• nsezellnsezell Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    I live in a pretty little corner of the Ozark hills here in Arkansas. I actually grew up in a little town called Flippin, AR. The first thing you see when you drive into my home town is a big sign in front of a church that says Welcome to the Flippin Church of God...no one thought twice about hangin' that up...
  • andrewhandrewh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 97
    Ayato:
    Sequatchie, TN. Nothing but trees, a few houses, and a waterfall that is a nice place to hike. This truly is living in the "sticks".......
    No kidding? I grew up in Roane County, we played ya'll in football my junior year I think.
  • Doughty421Doughty421 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 39
    Just southeast of Charleston,WV in a little town named Belle.
  • mario6736mario6736 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 11
    Beautiful Southern Cali here. Covina, California About 25 miles East of the home of the "World Champion Los Angeles Lakers". Damn that has a nice ring to it.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    mario6736:
    Beautiful Southern Cali here. Covina, California About 25 miles East of the home of the "World Champion Los Angeles Lakers". Damn that has a nice ring to it.
    I've always wondered how trash talking went in the NBA

KOBE: "We're up 3 Games in the finals, up 24 points in the fourth quarter, we're healthy, your star athlete is hurt and your whole team is frustrated.... We can't LOSE!!!!

RANDOM PLAYER: We've never Raped anyone..................
  • mario6736mario6736 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 11
    Lasabar:
    mario6736:
    I've always wondered how trash talking went in the NBA

KOBE: "We're up 3 Games in the finals, up 24 points in the fourth quarter, we're healthy, your star athlete is hurt and your whole team is frustrated.... We can't LOSE!!!!

RANDOM PLAYER: We've never Raped anyone..................
    Ouch that hurt.... Funny as hell.....but it hurt. LMAO
  • olerob_50+olerob_50+ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 52
    I'm about 90 miles north of Amarillo Texas the paradise known as the panhandle.LOL Where you can see miles of flat land for miles in all directions.
  • T. GervaisT. Gervais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 239

I am moving to beautiful Portland Oregon in a few days

olerob_50+:
    I'm about 90 miles north of Amarillo Texas the paradise known as the panhandle.LOL Where you can see miles of flat land for miles in all directions.
    I'd like to rename my city...

I live in the city where, for whatever reason, the local Baseball team thought it'd be fun to suck all of a sudden... so I'm from Milwaukee, WI where the only thing that gets swept more than our floors is our Baseball team... aka "The Broom-Handle"
    LOL, damn Lasabar I'm sorry; sooo who you root for in the NFL....hoping I didn't miss an earlier post.
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    Lasabar:
    olerob_50+:
    I'd like to rename my city...

I live in the city where, for whatever reason, the local Baseball team thought it'd be fun to suck all of a sudden... so I'm from Milwaukee, WI where the only thing that gets swept more than our floors is our Baseball team... aka "The Broom-Handle"
    You want to talk about baseball teams sucking, look no further than my Padres. It seems like our entire payroll is smaller than the janitor's paycheck at Yankee stadium.
    olerob_50+:
    LOL, damn Lasabar I'm sorry; sooo who you root for in the NFL....hoping I didn't miss an earlier post.
    Of course I'm a Green Bay Packer fan.....

I used to be a Green Bay Favre Fan....
    But then I wanted to wrench his nuts in a vise.....
    THEN I REALLY WANTED TO KILL HIS FIRSTBORN WITH THE WHOLE MINNESOTA THING....

Now I'm okay, and it will take a few years for me to get back on the Vicadin loving dude....
  • jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    T. Gervais:

I am moving to beautiful Portland Oregon in a few days

Portland truly is a beautiful city. Do you know what part of town you will be in? I'm about a 45 minute drive south.
  • kevster77kevster77 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 68
    originaly from the boston area, but now reside in the daytona beach area.
    Well,I figured as much I have always had respect for the Pack & have even rooted for them at times,lol.I'll never forget when Kramer got under Pugh & Starr scored....hell now I'm telling my real age. Sorry bout that Favre thing that was is ugly.
  • CigarDiscipleCigarDisciple Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 13
    Goldsboro, NC about 55 miles east of Raleigh and home of the Fourth Fighter Wing of the AF.
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    Omaha Nebraska, find the middle of the United States on a map and I live somewhere around there
  • niz33niz33 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 83
    Los Angeles, CA
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Jackson, MS...
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Normally I live in north central MN but right now I am in Salt Lake City for the next three months.
  • AyatoAyato Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53
    andrewh:
    No kidding? I grew up in Roane County, we played ya'll in football my junior year I think.
    You are thinking about Sequatchie County. Would you believe that there is actually a city called Sequatchie also? It is in Marion County not far from Monteagle. I guess thinking of new names for places around here was just too challenging for the locals.....
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    I am right outside of Reading, PA. Reading has a higher murder rate per capita than Philly....awesome.
  • andrewhandrewh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 97
    Ayato:
    andrewh:
    You are thinking about Sequatchie County. Would you believe that there is actually a city called Sequatchie also? It is in Marion County not far from Monteagle. I guess thinking of new names for places around here was just too challenging for the locals.....
    Ah ok then. I love the area though, one of my favorite hikes is in Tracy City.
  • 0 That Guy 00 That Guy 0 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 188
    Roanoke, VA - Anyone else from this general area?
  • Vince OVince O Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 279
    Freedom P a , about 20 miles NW of the Burgh , PITTSBURGH , you will notice we have an H at the end of BURGH , so people can tell the difference between us & Pittsburg Ohio, Alabama, & California , if any of you lovers of the leaf get in the area you can find me behind the counter at King Beaver Cigars Monaca Pa , call for directions , 724-774-5166..... Enjoy, Vince
  • ryanbishryanbish Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10
    Topeka, Kansas. And before anyone asks I am not affiliated with the Westboro Baptist church (work down the block from them though), nor am I in any way connected with naive farm girls in blue dresses or their small yapping canines. Thanks!
    ryanbish:
    Topeka, Kansas. And before anyone asks I am not affiliated with the Westboro Baptist church (work down the block from them though), nor am I in any way connected with naive farm girls in blue dresses or their small yapping canines. Thanks!
    What are you talking about???

I guess I'm not up on current events
  • shamrockedshamrocked Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 285
    live down in san diego, ca
  • plaidbanana1plaidbanana1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 187
    Lasabar:
    ryanbish:

I don't know what he's talking about either, but I would like to know.
  • jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    plaidbanana1:
    Lasabar:
    ryanbish:

I don't know what he's talking about either, but I would like to know.
    They were the ones who would send protesters to military funerals saying that 9/11 happened because "God hates fags".