Home General Discussion

new to the forum

Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
Hello, My name is Chuck. Im new to the forum.
Please be gentle with me.
I like Room 101 ecuadors, Brickhouse maduros, My Father#1, Padilla reserva maduro double.
Plan on ordering Padron 1964 maduros.
Hope to join you all in the conversations.
Chuck

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    welcome
    I see you figured out how to format your posts in this archaic forum.

I assume your last name is Norris.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    dennisking:
    LOL. nice. Welcome to the forum Chuck.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    ddubridge:
    dennisking:
    LOL. nice. Welcome to the forum Chuck.
    Cool, a celebrity! Welcome!
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 585
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Welcome Chuck.. Nice to have you here with us.
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Welcome from Denver Chuck
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Welcome to the fun.
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Howdy Chuck!! Welcome!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Welcome Chuck, where u from?
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    Thanks for the hospitality.
    Im from the frozen tundra of Minnesota.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Chuck N:
    Hello, My name is Chuck. Im new to the forum. Please be gentle with me. I like Room 101 ecuadors, Brickhouse maduros, My Father#1, Padilla reserva maduro double. Plan on ordering Padron 1964 maduros. Hope to join you all in the conversations. Chuck
    Ahhh, I have wantes to try the brickhouse maduros! I love the reg line. You should really enjoy the padrons, I especially likeb their maduros
  • AVJimAVJim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    Chuck N:
    Thanks for the hospitality. Im from the frozen tundra of Minnesota.
    I am from Minnesota too..... great huh. April 12.... snow. Where about to you live? I call Apple Valley home.
    Im your neighbor. Im in Burnsville.
    Chuck N:
    Im your neighbor. Im in Burnsville.
    Perhaps we have met? Go to Burn often? I was recently there for the NCAA final.
    I was there for the ncaa too. I was there last night also.
    Burn has become my home away from home.
    Nice people there.
    Chuck N:
    I was there for the ncaa too. I was there last night also. Burn has become my home away from home. Nice people there.
    Where were you sitting for the NCAA event? I was usually at a high top nearest the humi entrance. I won a shirt. Thought I heard a Chuck winning something too!
    Yep I was sitting at the same table. I was smoking a room 101 namakuni chingun. Were you the guy I was talking to about the My Father #1s? and Prime wholesale.com?
    Chuck N:
    Yep I was sitting at the same table. I was smoking a room 101 namakuni chingun. Were you the guy I was talking to about the My Father #1s? and Prime wholesale.com?
    MY BUDDY CHUCK!!!!!! YES, that was me!!!!! How about that! Did you buy those My Father's yet? If not, let me pass you a couple to try! I had to scat pretty quickly from the party. Meant to tell you how nice it was chatting! Here we are!!! When it gets nice out (if ever) let's get together for a herf/chat! I will probably see you at Burn at some point but since I really don't need to buy his cigars (although I do once in a while to be fair) I don't smoke there too often. PM me your address so I can get your those My Father's.... you shouldn't wait for warm weather to enjoy those!!!!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    AVJim:
    Chuck N:
    MY BUDDY CHUCK!!!!!! YES, that was me!!!!! How about that! Did you buy those My Father's yet? If not, let me pass you a couple to try! I had to scat pretty quickly from the party. Meant to tell you how nice it was chatting! Here we are!!! When it gets nice out (if ever) let's get together for a herf/chat! I will probably see you at Burn at some point but since I really don't need to buy his cigars (although I do once in a while to be fair) I don't smoke there too often. PM me your address so I can get your those My Father's.... you shouldn't wait for warm weather to enjoy those!!!!
    Aw it's like missed connections on Craig's List in here...hahaha, just kidding, welcome Chuck!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    What UpChuck? Welcome and enjoy, check inbox....:-)
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Welcome to the Forum
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Ken Light:
    AVJim:
    Chuck N:
    Aw it's like missed connections on Craig's List in here...hahaha, just kidding, welcome Chuck!
    +1 Ken. I was like no way do these guys know each other but I have to say reminds me of The Robbyras and Yours truly encounter of knowing someone mutually and coming together to be good friends. Hilarious. Welcome aboard Chuck.

Rule number 1: Dont give out the address, you've been warned.
    Rule #2: See Rule number 1. These guys are crazy I tell ya.