Home General Discussion

Sam's Back!

Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
Sam Leccia just posted this on Facebook:

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/17003#.UVnyqak8oyE.twitter

I'm happy for him and excited to see what he's doing these days. I've enjoyed his blends and he was an awesome guy when we met him.

Comments

• ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    I really enjoyed meeting him as well. Seems a like a very genuine dude.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    I'm glad to see he is finally back. What they did to him has prevented me from supporting Oliva. Without his innovation, personality and willingness to hit the road and promote it, Oliva is just another average cigar company. This whole studio tobac was born out of what sam created with nub.

I've smoked one occasionally when I forget, but I haven't recommended one nor will I.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    awesome!!!!!

look forward to trying his new brand/blend ...
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    I'm with you, Maddy. I still enjoy the V but I haven't found myself looking to try any of the other Oliva products. Especially the Nub and Cain lines.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Rob1110:
    I'm with you, Maddy. I still enjoy the V but I haven't found myself looking to try any of the other Oliva products. Especially the Nub and Cain lines.
    yes, yes +1 only Oliva V in my humis
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    I met Sam at CFest a few years ago and still have some sticks he gave me and a hat. Well he gave my wife the hat and me the smokes until she said where are mine and he gave her a hand full of smokes.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    and teaming up Torano is a good move as well.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    kuzi16:
    and teaming up Torano is a good move as well.
    Agreed.

And Ty: Sam is quite the ladies man. Ashley thought he was a total hottie when we met him.