Home General Discussion

Need a Colorado herf group

Captain CallCaptain Call Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5
I've been in Michigan for the last 7 months. Cigar shop on every corner and I certainly had my choice of places to smoke. I'm finding that Colorado is not nearly as friendly to this fine hobby. I'm looking for a herf group or shop in the I-25 corridor north of Denver. I have a herf station made for one and its lonely under this oak tree without pleasant conversation and my stock is also dwindling. Looking for a shop with viaje, tatuaje, liga, joya de nics, my fathers, and the like. I feel I have fairly advanced tastes for someone so new and would like a group with knowledge to share. If anyone here in Colorado want to speak up or if anyone out of state knows of someone in Colorado and will spread the word I'd be much obliged

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    There are a few of us here in Colorado and a few shops that are decent, but only one that I personally use with an frequency and one that is ok but I don't hit often. Trying to be professional and keep business names off do the open forum for Ccom so PM me and we can get some stuff squared away and a herf setup ;)
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    PM to you sir.
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    Captain: The only shop I know of with all those cigars you listed is in South Denver, off County Line and Holly. Not only is the selection great, but their prices are the best I've found in town. The owner is also a great guy. It's not the best herf location, as there isn't a ton of room up front and the larger back is members only with a cost associated. Maybe a bunch of us could meet up at the Brown Palace in downtown Denver sometime to herf in style. It's a nice central location. I will send you a PM with some info.
  • armaes8armaes8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 279
    I would be interested in meeting up for a herf with you distinguished gentlemen. The Brown Palace is a good central spot. I went to the shop that ndhaon91 is talking about and he is not joking about the selection. There is much to choose from. A tad small and not the best location, but if you want some of the sticks you listed they have them and best prices by far. Make the trip my friend and you wont be disappointed.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    Gents, let's make this happen. Come on boys, throw out some dates and ideas.
    If I don't have to work, you boys can count on "The Slob" being a part of the celebration.
    call in sick.....tell them you have a "cough" Maybe tell them you are doing some "personal research" LOL
    maybe on a saturday afternoon in the next month. 4/27, 5/4, 5/11, 5/18, 5/28. Maybe check with the Irishman too since he might have to plan a little farther in advance.
    "cough cough" I think I'm getting a cough, guess I can't work that day. The third week of August is the Smoker Friendly Tobacco Festival in Boulder. Lots of cigars, Colorado craft beers and booze in an outdoor setting. I was thinking this could be a good plan for a Colorado herf. Opinions anyone?
    I think that is a grand idea. BOULDER!!!!!!!! are you sure we are going to be herfin???? LOL. SOunds like a good time, meeting up on another date before might be a good idea, unless you only have a certain amount of sick days?
  • LmoulderLmoulder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
    They are trying to put together a couple of Denver area Herf's on Cigarpass.com this summer. Maybe on at a local Lounge next month and two backyard hers in June and July. Check it out.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    I'm free weekends, is there a Saturday or Sunday coming up in the next 4 or so weekends that y'all might be able to make happen??? Location is totally flexible with me...
    Irishman, Im in whenever.