Home General Discussion

Drew Estates event

Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
This event was really cool.....JD took time with everyone in line, and was a real down to earth guy. i picked up a couple of his cigars. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    You went all out! Awesome pick up. I almost shed a tear when I saw the L40's.
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    the A's the MUWAT, the under crowns, the cutter, and a hat were all free for buying the box of number 9's. the dirty rats, LP40's, and UF13 were bought because i probably never get another chance to buy some...besides events like these, they are very hard to find...JD also lit up a Willie Herrera, and gave it to me....all in all, pretty cool night.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Absolutely...you are totally right about the dirty rats, L40's, and UF13. I would be pumped after a night like that.

How was the Wille Herrera?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    very cool man. you should have met up with MVW...he was there looking for you!
    Trident:
    very cool man. you should have met up with MVW...he was there looking for you!
    damn! i was there all evening.....from about 4 until 8.
    ddubridge:
    Absolutely...you are totally right about the dirty rats, L40's, and UF13. I would be pumped after a night like that.

How was the Wille Herrera?
    the Willie Herrera was an awesome cigar. i met him too, the one JD lit and gave me was the last one in the box, and Willie walked up and signed the box and gave it to me.....after one of those Willie Herrera's they will be in my regular rotation. I watched Willie roll a cigar in about 2 minutes start to finish, it was pretty cool i asked him how long it took to get that fast, and he said about 10 years....also he is one big guy, i would not want to piss him off.....
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    I smoked a fresh rolled awesome, hung out with Willy for awhile and Sam. I did win the liga drawing...:-) wish I would've hooked up with ya!
    MVW67:
    I smoked a fresh rolled awesome, hung out with Willy for awhile and Sam. I did win the liga drawing...:-) wish I would've hooked up with ya!
    sweet. what all was in the Liga pack? next time your in town, let me know and we will get together...
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    yes mike, what was in that liga prize
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    MVW67:
    hooked up w/ him?? HOOKED UP WITH HIM?! you cheating no good son of a bish
    Rail Jockey:
    MVW67:
    sweet. what all was in the Liga pack? next time your in town, let me know and we will get together...
    All the ligas plus well an under crown pig!!! A unicorn! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    MVW67:
    Rail Jockey:
    MVW67:
    All the ligas plus well an under crown pig!!! A unicorn! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
    shut it
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    hooked up w/ him?? HOOKED UP WITH HIM?! you cheating no good son of a bish
    strictly Platonic :-) :-) :-)
    dang.....that is a cool prize
    Rail Jockey:
    I was probably standing next to ya when Willy was rolling.... Blue Ping shirt, black jacket.:-)
    MVW67:
    Rail Jockey:
    I was probably standing next to ya when Willy was rolling.... Blue Ping shirt, black jacket.:-)
    I think you were.
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    MVW67:
    /////was going to ask if it was @ Casa, but the comment about sam confirms it. the pics bring back some amazing memories. Sure looks like a great time. congrats on the win Mike, way to go railjockey michael on the quality purchase. think you are right, that the opportunity rarely presents itself for that kind of purchase to commemorate the event..well done!
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Looks like an awesome night!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Wow!! Looks like an awesome time. That's a killer pickup, dude.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Damn. I don't think I've ever seen so many Liga variations in one place at one time. I get excited when I found a shop with ONE.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    I hate the fact that DE never comes to freaking Houston! Actually it just p i s s e s me off!! Yea they come to the texas cigar festival, but they since its over 600 ppl, they really dont bring "event only" smokes!

Great pick up though on all that!!