Home General Discussion

House Blends

Clyde creweyClyde crewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
I was musing about trying some of the Cigar.Com line. I'm relatively new to cigars.. little over a year. My taste seems to run to rich,smooth cigars in the med. to med-full range. I've enjoyed H.Uppman Obsidian, Punch Double Maduro Rothschid, Nica Libre and similar. Any recommendations for a House Blend for me?

CC

Comments

• xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Why choose? Get the sampler and try them all, never know what you'll like
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    xmacro:
    Why choose? Get the sampler and try them all, never know what you'll like
    +1
    Get the robusto sampler or super sampler. It shows they are "on order" on the site, so I would give them a call and see when they think they'll have a new shipment.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    I second the robusto sampler. And try to get a single of the Corojo, too-it's not in the sampler even though one description lists it; it's been replaced by the American. Try them all. I was enamored of these even a month ago, but as I smoke more and more cigars, I'm realizing that I can get some really fine smokes for not much more. I will probably order some Corojos, Blues, and Americans to keep around when the budget allows. I've found the ones I like out of these through the samplers.
  • Clyde creweyClyde crewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
    Thanks for the replies. I was planning on ordering the sample when it's in stock again, but was hoping to get some feedback from some who have actually smoked some of the line, like Martel. Thanks for your input.