Home General Discussion

Sorry for the hiatus...!

BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
Hey guys, just wanted to say sorry I haven't been around the last few weeks. I had some personal, financial, and even some legal trouble pop up (offense was a couple years ago, but "due process" just caught up with me)

There have been a couple guys hit me with awesome trades/bombs, and I promise I will get them posted up asap! The guys that are awaiting packages from me (you know who you are) I apologize for the delay. It will go out as soon as I possibly can.

Everybody that has pm'ed or texted or fb messaged me, I appreciate it. I'll be back in the swing of things soon!

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Great to see you again Todd, I'd just been thinking about you the other day and wondered what you were up to! Sorry things took a bad turn but glad all is working out and you are doing ok man! If there is anything I can do to help bro just hit me up really :)
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Hey Todd, good to see ya man, glad to hear things are looking up finally for you. Text me whenever you get the chance.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Glad to have you back Todd.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Welcome back, Todd.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Hope the legal and all other issues clear up quickly and favorably!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Whatever dude.... Trucks>Mayer
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Glad you made it back Todd
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    We get worried Todd. You gotta let your family know what's going on.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    90+ Irishman:
    Great to see you again Todd, I'd just been thinking about you the other day and wondered what you were up to! Sorry things took a bad turn but glad all is working out and you are doing ok man! If there is anything I can do to help bro just hit me up really :)

^^ Dis right hyer! Glad it's getting better and good to see you back, brother!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Its all good todd. I tear up a little when customs are jerks to me too
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    I appreciate it guys. For real. Basically, I had a dui a couple years ago and my lawyer kept pushing it back hoping for a lesser sentence... well long story short, it didn't work. The state of Ga came down on me like a hammer. Jail, tons of community service, tons of money, and suspended my license. So I've been broke with no way to get around, and checking into jail on my off days to serve 24 hrs at a time. So needless to say, everything else has been shoved hard to the back burner. I finish my jail time either this week or next, but still have almost a month of community service to do (keep in mind I still work full time). The fines are paid in full now, but there's still a LOT of extra stuff I have to do to get my license back that will be very expensive. So, sadly... very sadly... cigar purchases and bombing runs are gonna be nixed for a while (with the exception of the two BOTL that already have it coming).

But hey, you do the crime, you do the time. I'm just gonna take it like a man and learn from it. It will keep my activities on here limited for a little while longer, but I will try to at least check in more often. You guys really are like family to me. Your thoughts and prayers mean a lot. Thank you guys for always having my back.
    catfishbluezz:
    Whatever dude.... Trucks>Mayer
    On a few levels, I totally agree with this... but top to bottom (song writing, arrangement, volcals and vocal colours, execution, and ability to.write songs to any selected demographic without them having to come to you)... sorry bro. When you weigh the whole package it breaks down like this: JM can do anything he wants and make it amazing. DT can play a slide with more color and passion than anyone else alive, but he is not JM musically. If they were "cutting heads" I might give it to DT... but in real life in actual music... JM. Period.
    You've got a great outlook on a tough situationTodd and you are doing good and doing right, proud of ya man for standing up and taking it like a man and a citizen. Keep on keeping on and don't worry we will continue to support you and keep you in our thoughts and prayers brother!! You need ANYTHING, including a few cigars to smoke if you start to get skinny, just hit me up first and it won't be a problem any longer ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    You've got a great outlook on a tough situationTodd and you are doing good and doing right, proud of ya man for standing up and taking it like a man and a citizen. Keep on keeping on and don't worry we will continue to support you and keep you in our thoughts and prayers brother!! You need ANYTHING, including a few cigars to smoke if you start to get skinny, just hit me up first and it won't be a problem any longer ;)
    I genuinely appreciate it brother. Luckily I still have a pretty fat stash of smokes. Just no time to enjoy them, really. But if I somehow got low, I'd let you know brother. I know how well you take care of your friends and family. Thanks again brother.
    BigT06:
    90+ Irishman:
    I genuinely appreciate it brother. Luckily I still have a pretty fat stash of smokes. Just no time to enjoy them, really. But if I somehow got low, I'd let you know brother. I know how well you take care of your friends and family. Thanks again brother.
    Thank you for such kind words my friend it really does mean a lot! Glad to hear you are doing well on smokes at least but glad to hear that you'll reach out if I can help in any way ;) Always keeping you in my thoughts and prayers bro, hit me up sometime always happy to talk shop and bs if you ever get a chance in the the forseable future Todd :)
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Was wondering if anyone heard from Todd lately
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Text if you need anything Todd. I am still around. Got more pipe tobacco if you need as well :)
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    big chunks:
    Talked to him the other day. He is still very busy person but he is doing good.
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    JHewey:
    big chunks:
    Talked to him the other day. He is still very busy person but he is doing good.
    That's good to hear hopefully things get better sooner rather than later