Home General Discussion

Signature Collection Vintage 2004

insomnniapbinsomnniapb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 590
Anyone ever tried? Picked up a few super cheap... Like if they suck I can throw them away no sweat cheap! I have heard mixed reviews from various sources, nothing credible though.

Comments

• VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    I grabbed a 5er of the Coronas. I found it pretty good. I see it as a watering the lawn type of stick,
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Working on a corona box split with Webmost my Habano lovin' brother. I have not had one, but he has.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    ddubridge:
    Working on a corona box split with Webmost my Habano lovin' brother. I have not had one, but he has.
    I picked up my fiver for $6.00. Worth the buck but not much more IMHO. I might have one in the wineador... I will see if I can get in it.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Vision:
    ddubridge:
    I picked up my fiver for $6.00. Worth the buck but not much more IMHO. I might have one in the wineador... I will see if I can get in it.
    He's watching bid site for a box. Not planing on paying the sisters box price. Ouch!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    I've been thinking of getting a box of the coronas to bring to the boat. I've seen boxes of them go for less then 30$ on the bid site.
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    ddubridge:
    Vision:
    ddubridge:
    He's watching c-bid for a box. Not planing on paying the sisters box price. Ouch!
    Was going to say I haven't had one, but the corona 30ct boxes can go insane on the bid. Insanely low if you are patient. I've heard the habano wrapped is slightly better but probably its just that individuals preference. I already have a summer lineup waiting...now for warm weather.