Home Non Cigar Related

Extra Smartphone..?

RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
Anyone got a spare one they'd be willing to part with for some gars/cash? I'm looking to get one, as I spend a lot of time at work sitting around. I have Verizon Wireless..I think that matters. Lemme know.

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Not sure what u r looking for, but my wife has a droid still when I bought her the new iPhone, I can ask her what she wants to do with it if u want, here is a pic, it's in pretty good condition, even has picture of my boy on it. Lolimage
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Yeah bro, please ask her! I've never had a smartphone, so even the most basic will be like amazing to me.
    Yeah bro I will when she gets home this evening, it's really nice, I had a iPhone and bought her one for Xmas.
    Cool man. I head to the field in a week and a half, so a smartphone will really help me pass the time. Lemme know.PM to you.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Welp, I was just going to say, I have an extra Samsum galaxy s2, but it is AT&T... I googled it and apparently no phone other than a Verizon branded phone will work with the Verison network (Makes sense).

So if Ray's does not work out, make sure any other phone is verizon.
    Gray4lines:
    Welp, I was just going to say, I have an extra Samsum galaxy s2, but it is AT&T... I googled it and apparently no phone other than a Verizon branded phone will work with the Verison network (Makes sense).

Thanks for this info!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Gray4lines:

yeah sadly. you can do some mod to change that though.
    Glock1975:
    Yeah bro I will when she gets home this evening, it's really nice, I had a iPhone and bought her one for Xmas.
    With any luck she's like "That old thing? Just get rid of it!" ;)
    phobicsquirrel:
    Gray4lines:

I wondered if someone could do some tinkering to "fix" it, but I wouldn't know how...

Mine is still up for grabs if you would wanna take the chance on that. I'd imagine finding a verizon phone would be much easier though
    Gray4lines:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Gray4lines:

I wondered if someone could do some tinkering to "fix" it, but I wouldn't know how...

Mine is still up for grabs if you would wanna take the chance on that. I'd imagine finding a verizon phone would be much easier though
    Yeah, I would be kicking myself if I bought it then could not do it =/
    Rain:
    Gray4lines:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Gray4lines:

Yeah, I would be kicking myself if I bought it then could not do it =/
    Yeah, it'd just be a paperweight! Lol!
    Rain:
    Glock1975:
    I dot think she will have a problem with it, but then again she is pregnant and a women( no offense ladies) lol.
  • ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 171
    Glock1975:
    Rain:
    Glock1975:
    I dot think she will have a problem with it, but then again she is pregnant and a women( no offense ladies) lol.
    none taken
    ThreadJacker3000:
    Glock1975:
    Rain:
    Glock1975:
    none taken
    You...
  • ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 171
    ThreadJacker3000:
    Glock1975:
    Rain:
    Glock1975:
    none taken
    oops wrong account