Home General Discussion

c.com customer service

twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
wanted to share this with the brotherhood.i ordered some stuff couple days ago when my package arrived i was a little dissapointed.everything was shipped nicely air pillows humipacks all good.had two alec bradley fithy hooligans that were in rough shape.one looked like it had been removed from the package and shoved back in.the 2nd had holes and black spots on it.i called customer service spoke to kirsten and a short while all was worked in a most agrreable ending. iwas very happy with how well it was handled.had never had an issue before so wqas nice for it to end up being a good experience!!!!! photo IMG_0028_zps104a0474.jpg photo IMG_0027_zpsed84b0d6.jpg

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Yep, there's been occasional issues but they take care of their clients quickly and efficiently! Big props to them.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    we love you C.com!!! you guys alwya take care you us.
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Had a bad MOW Armada, let them know and they replaced and threw in an extra. Earned my loyalty!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    I'd keep that one with the hole far away from my humi... Who knows if it had a beetle lol. These guys rule man, always the best.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Yup they have top notch customer service here. From time to time your bound to have issues with your sticks bieng sent by mail as they are. It's reassuring knowing if there's a problem it only takes a phone call to get it fixed.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Absolutely agree regarding the customer service, interesting note, a package I got a couple weeks ago had a hole in it, exactly the size to put ones hand through. Everything was there, and OK, but maybe someones checking our shipments?
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    You are not just blowing smoke with that.

It's not whether you never have a problem. It's how problems get resolved. Like that guy in the restaurant, who hurries over to comp your meal and make things right, this one three word philosophy makes all the difference whether a business succeeds or fails in a competitive world: make it right.

I don't have so extensive an order history as many of you, for one thing because I have a very excellent B&M just a half mile away, and for another because BOTLs and bike friends are always filling up my stash; but every order I have made with c.com, whether for myself or to ship someone else, they make me certain they are on my side.